I put up a few songs that I put together for my family. I was hoping that you could check them out and tell me what you think. The third one takes a few extra seconds to get started so just bear with it Also they might be a tad bit quiet, sorry about that. Here is the link
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Pretty good man I like the first one alot, the piano playing is great. Very emotional.
Test 2 is really nice too, sorta gloomy but really nice and test 3 is sorta gloomy too but makes me think of space for some reason. Your songs provoke thoughts man, good job!! Keep it up!

Crit mine? http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/inyourgirlagain/music/
First One: Good piano playing. I agree with the above, it's pretty emotional sounding. It's a solid track but it got pretty repetitive and there wasn't really a hook. It sounded good but there wasn't anything that memorable about it for me. Also I think it would be cool if you mixed up the dynamics a bit - play some bits soft and other bits loud to add some variety and add emphasis to certain sections.

Second one is decent but is a bit too droney and repetitive for my taste. Same thing with the third but I did like the fact that there was a bit more of a distinguishable melody.

Everything sounds good but the tracks don't really stand out that much to me. All the tracks sound more like background music for a TV show or movie than like actual songs. I would love to hear more variety and especially more melody/hooks.

But don't get me wrong I liked what I heard. Solid composition and playing. You've got a decent start here and I think you should definitely keep working on it. Good luck!

And thanks for critting mine.
test 1: God, I love piano. Solid playing, solid writing. It's a great place to start off. I would love to hear some vocals with these chord progressions. Really, though, I'd just love to hear this piece built upon.

test 2: Solid playing. Very clean. Quite refreshing, too. Flowed perfectly into
test 3: Piano + Guitar = excellent. But like the above posters said, nothing really struck me. Maybe flesh this out into full songs. Or one big song with multiple movements. Think about it!

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1316123
hey man sorry it took awhile to listen to your music but i just have had long hours at work. but i listen to the song (the first one) and i loved it the piano man is epic and raw the chord progressions were solid man. but theres is alot of room for other instruments or even a vocal track. but you have talent