I like it. voice is leaning a little too far grunge for my personal taste. I really like the guitar work though
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
I liked it, had a nice groove to it. The vocals were good too. Reminded me a lot of grand magus if you have ever heard them.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Nice riffage. Especially the main riff. It was grooving. I dunno about the vox though. Seemed kinda off key and obnoxious. The lyrics were good though, the theme fits in with the music. Decent solo.

Not bad overall but I would say work out the vocals. They don't really seem to be in key at all. Maybe that's what you were going for? Nice work though, fix the vocals up and you'll have a good song IMO.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1315767

Thanks!
Last edited by shortyafter at May 21, 2010,
Vocals aren't really my strong suit, but everytime I make a recording people say that I need them, so I figured I'd try. Thanks for the feedback!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If you refine the vocals they will be good. You have a good vocal style just need to work on keeping the notes in key. Can you crit some of my stuff ?
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
i do enjoy the sludgy atmosphere of the song, very grungy. the only problem that i have is you vocals don't land on the down beat when it should, and your voice breaks so often, but this is Ultimate-guitar! so that shouldn't matter.

the solo rocks hard and really fits the song dude but i think if you would have added an ascending part to it that would have really picked up the song. but it was a strong ending to a pretty strong song.

your vocals are pretty unique but i would recommed a fine tune on them.

C4C friend.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1313256

you should check out mine since vocal wise it'll be right up your alley! you can either follow the link in the thread or go to the exclusive version i have on my profile page but either way you should check it out i think you'll like it.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.