So yeah, a little late but here it is.

Bugera 333 120W head
Harley Benton G412A Vintage cab (V30)

Sounds absolutely stunning.

Oh yeah and a BIAS probe and Multimeter. Properly biased ofcourse.

There was a guy who made a great discription of its tonal properties:

The first thing I noticed on this amp was that the knobs that they used look and feel very cheap. If I were to buy a 333, I would replace the knobs right away. Tone wise, the 333 was BY FAR AND AWAY my favorite of the Bugeras. The cleans were very nice, the mid gain crunch/blues tone was there, and the lead channel, is literally the high gain tone I have always heard in my head. It is a HUGE sound. Im sure I am going to catch a lot of shit for this one, but I think the lead tone sounds very similar to a Mark IV , except the 333 has a lot more gain on tap and the EQ is very responsive. This amp has massive amounts of low end if you want it. The gain is very dirty sounding. Very loose and squishy , but your notes stay articulate. If I were in the market for a high gainer, with price being no objective , I would buy a 333.

Link

Last edited by ShredNChunk at May 20, 2010,
The cab is really great. I give that at least ½ of the credit for that great grinding sound im getting.

Yeah the cat is a ProCo Cat.. was discontinued in the late 90s. But sounds great.
Quote by gregs1020
puss in the loop. lulz.

congrats.

That's what they say....modulation effects go in teh loop

Looks great man - I bet it is pretty beastly. Did you bias yet? What were the original reading?

HNACD

PS: put some kind of review or clips ploix
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
That's what they say....modulation effects go in teh loop

Looks great man - I bet it is pretty beastly. Did you bias yet? What were the original reading?

HNACD

PS: put some kind of review or clips ploix

Clips will be coming when i get my guitar back. So far i've only run DIs into it and it sounds so massive!

Yes i did bias it to 39.5ma. Org. reading was 24 i thnk.
Quote by camaross427
Nice bugera! and cute cat does the cat add anything to the tone?

Not so much... but if i turn up loud it can give me a really brown sound. Other than that it just adds some hair.