I didn't really see a thread that was open that this applied to. It may be too specificto already exist on here, but anyway...

I'm building (with 2 other programmers) a webpage for my group (awesome!) but i wanted to twist the navigation links around a little bit. Websites have navigation bars with stuff like "Home/News/About/Merch/Contact" etc etc. What i want to do is give these links more creative names.

The only real example i've been able to work out on my own is:

About the Band -> "Backstage"

The typical link would be called "About" or "About the Band" and the new link is called "Backstage" (because when you go backstage at a show you get to meet the band).

I don't know what i would call the rest of them, but i'm gonna leave the typical link name with a description here and see what suggestions i get.

Home/News
This is only one page. Contains most recent happenings about the group and events we may have going on

Shows
Page containing a calendar-style event list of our gigs. (Could probably just call it "Gigs" but i wanna see what else i get)

Pictures
Simple as that, pictures taken of us live/in studio.

Music
Almost like a discography page. Info on the CD itself, track listing, where to buy, lyrics, album art and credits.

Contact Us
Various means to contact the band/web administrators for whatever reason.

Thanks in advance for all assistance
Combine Pictures and Music into one page and make it "Sights + Sounds"

News could be "Goings On" or "Latest Happenings"

That's all I got.
"Here I sit, beneath a lonely line."

~iband48's signature
Well or the music page,you could call it "Setlist". That's all i can think of though.
Quote by iband48
Combine Pictures and Music into one page and make it "Sights + Sounds"

News could be "Goings On" or "Latest Happenings"

That's all I got.

I like this concept
Keep em coming