I was just playing through my randall rg75g3 combo, and it just cut out. the sound just went.
its not the cables, nor guitar input jack as i checked both of them. it also, it doesn't seem to be the amp input

The sound is barely hearable, then when i crank it up it pops back but goes again. the sound is totally different when i have the problem. seems all fuzzy and crap.

Any advice? should i just chuck it back to the guitar store to see what the problem is or should i try my amp out later to see if it fixes itself somehow.
id take it to the guitar store..or call up randall and see whats up
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
my rg 100 g3 used to do the same thing its some kinda kill-switch that prevents you from
overloading the power or some crap like that id say take it back and have it looked at professionally
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
if its tube than it's probably the tubes, sorry i dont know about how randall does their naming. and if not just take it to a shop to get looked at. i dont like to mess with electrical on solid states.
Quote by arthurt420
my rg 100 g3 used to do the same thing its some kinda kill-switch that prevents you from
overloading the power or some crap like that id say take it back and have it looked at professionally

it was a very humid day today, i think thats the problem.
its working now.