I know there are softwares to create guitar effects through your PC, but I can't find one on the internet...I guess I don't know what to look for. So do any of you guys know one of these FREE software (even if cheesy) to record at home plz!
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
There called VST Plugins. If you go the Native Instrument Web Site and look for Guitar Rig you'll find they have free demo donwload. It's full featured but only runs for 30 minutes then stops and must be restarted again.
Moving on.....
Quote by canihasbucket
just torrent guitar rig. its pretty good

can you use it without the hardware?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Definitely use impulses, KeFIR works and is simple as hell, it'll make your recordings sound ten times better.

EDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1131250
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Last edited by robertito696 at May 20, 2010,
Quote by canihasbucket

First part:
*Insert big moral essay here*
Second part:
I have it and it's awesome.
Quote by robertito696
Definitely use impulses, KeFIR works and is simple as hell, it'll make your recordings sound ten times better.

EDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1131250

that thread is exactly what i was going to post. best thing you can do is read that.

Quote by canihasbucket

no, that would be illegal. if you cannot afford to pay for software, there are plenty of free options out there. dont go stealing it, that hurts the creators. which means they wont make more cool programs. which is just bad.