I have a Cort Z44 that was a gift. I have never played it and would like to sell it, but I have no idea what it is worth.

What would this guitar sell for?

Thanks.
Why dont you keep it?

It looks like a nice guitar and if it was a gift that is an incredibly rude thing to do, especially as it an expensive on at that.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I would keep it, but I don't know how to play and I'm graduating college soon so I need the cash.

I'm in the states, what kind of price could I get in USD?

Edit: The picture of the back looks like it has a mark, but it doesn't it was just the reflection.
Last edited by cory1234 at May 20, 2010,
Quote by handbanana
This probably isn't worth anymore than $150 sorry

From the 2 quotes I've gotten they are really far apart... 300 to 150?
dude get over it, this is an entry level cort guitar. it's not worth money. that deal for 80 euro's is probably the best your'e gonna get
Last edited by handbanana at May 26, 2010,
Are those custom painted graphics on it? One of a kind? In that case, I would assume you could ask as much as you want, but realistically, around $300, since new ones go for around that price.
Quote by Tinderwet
Are those custom painted graphics on it? One of a kind? In that case, I would assume you could ask as much as you want, but realistically, around $300, since new ones go for around that price.

Yea custom graphics.

@handbanana chill out dude I'm just trying to get different opinions.

Where would be a good place to sell a guitar? Since I'm assuming any music shop will try to rip me off.