so i got bored and decided to see how many people i can get to tell me the most embarassing thing they have ever done.
mine would have to be shoving seashells into my ears then pulling them out, don't ask y, its stupid, but one time i couldn't get them out go ur turn.
dis 1 tiem i spelld teh english not prprly olololololollololloo
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I voted tory.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by david_swartz
so i got bored and decided to see how many people i can get to tell me the most embarassing thing they have ever done.
mine would have to be shoving seashells into my ears then pulling them out, don't ask y, its stupid, but one time i couldn't get them out go ur turn.

The most embarassing thing you've done is troll the gay thread, then come round to their point of view
This one time I spelled "you've" as "u've" I know it's only two letters less, but apparently I'm twelve.
dis 1 tiem i spelld teh english non prprly olololololollololloo

lol u must lead a non embarassing life
Quote by Led Pepplin
dis 1 tiem i spelld teh english not prprly olololololollololloo

i got caught on vacation wit a rent boy whils taking a break from evangelism
Quote by shmikeyboy
The most embarassing thing you've done is troll the gay thread, then come round to their point of view

he never viewed my point coming ololol
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I once watched an episode of Glee and forgot to punch myself in the ear every time the lead woman started singing. Very embarrassing.
I was in history class and the teacher asked a really hard Q, and i whispered it to my friend but didnt say it aloud - because well, we've all done that

The girl infront of me heard it, and said it word for fecking word, and i was so bemused by it and stunned my brain decided to shout;

"WTF! COPY AND PASTE!?"
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by TheBurningFish
i got caught on vacation wit a rent boy whils taking a break from evangelism

he never viewed my point coming ololol

Nice.
Quote by aaciseric
I once watched an episode of Glee and forgot to punch myself in the ear every time the lead woman started singing. Very embarrassing.

lol i love ur response
Quote by aaciseric

i wanna punch her in the ear
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Anthony1991
I was in history class and the teacher asked a really hard Q, and i whispered it to my friend but didnt say it aloud - because well, we've all done that

The girl infront of me heard it, and said it word for fecking word, and i was so bemused by it and stunned my brain decided to shout;

"WTF! COPY AND PASTE!?"

lol wtf shes probably a blonde too
Drank whiskey through someone's crutches whilst very, very drunk. Still one of the best nights I've ever had.
Quote by david_swartz
lol wtf shes probably a blonde too

Yeh actually

Kayleigh was her name - the most annoying thing was that even just span round and glared at me as if i was the idiot
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
Yeh actually

Kayleigh was her name - the most annoying thing was that even just span round and glared at me as if i was the idiot

lol u no the worste part about that she probably believed that too
i was in class and i was being a smart ass, then a teacher said "you being smart would make me think you want a smacked bottom", me, being me mumbled under my breath "you'd like that wouldn't you" she heard me mumble it, and told me to say it again...... that supplied the class with a few good laugh's
Quote by thamason69
i was in class and i was being a smart ass, then a teacher said "you being smart would make me think you want a smacked bottom", me, being me mumbled under my breath "you'd like that wouldn't you" she heard me mumble it, and told me to say it again...... that supplied the class with a few good laugh's

lol priceless
Quote by thamason69

Sparked a memory

I had a "friend" and my french teacher who was very stern caught him ****ing around in the corridor and brought him in, and asked him to repeat the motion he just did outside.

It was the sexual ass spanking motion.

He told him to repeat a few times (the class was in stitches already) - then asked him to explain what exactly the motion was and why he was doing outside alone

You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
back at like the first year of high school i had a mate that was sitting in the corridor, hitting a pencil on his leg, the teacher thought he was having a fap then got the principal.....
Quote by Anthony1991
Sparked a memory

I had a "friend" and my french teacher who was very stern caught him ****ing around in the corridor and brought him in, and asked him to repeat the motion he just did outside.

It was the sexual ass spanking motion.

He told him to repeat a few times (the class was in stitches already) - then asked him to explain what exactly the motion was and why he was doing outside alone

lol and do u remember his response
This one time i spelt u and y insted of you and why because Im too lazy to type 2 more letters.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
I pooped myself when I was younger in school, I had a very upset stomach, it was a shart

I went to the toilet but it was too late, the damage had already been done. So I wen back to class pretty covered in poop and the teacher asked "Oh hod what's that smell, did you step om dog dirt when you went outside?" I looked at my shoe and went no. i then sat in that classroom for another hour until the end of school (beside someone) without anyone noticing. If someone had noticed I would have gotten abuse for the rest of my school life
Remember that episode in fresh prince when Will's friend Jazz greets an upper-class white guy by putting out his fist for the guy to then knock knuckles with. The upper-class man gets confused and rather than knocking knuckles he shakes his closed fist... very funny.

Anyway I sarcastically did this with my friends (shook their fist) and I must've gotten quite used to doing it.

Here's the embarrassing bit.... A few years ago I was recording with my band at a studio, and the studio engineer happened to very much like 'Jazz', a young black man with quite a relaxed attitude... you get the idea.
Anyway at the end of the recording session, we were alone in the control room, and he said 'hey man you got some cool riffs man' and he then put his fist out for me to do the common thing and knock knuckles... but without thinking I shook his fist. He stared at me looking confused... I just winced, didn't say anything and walked out.

That gives me chills to this day.
Last edited by vitchb at May 20, 2010,
This thread makes my inner dictionary hurt.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I took a shit in someones letterbox.
Guitars:

Schecter Omen 6
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Granada F1/65

Amp:

Ibanez Toneblaster 15R
Quote by Kensai
I voted tory.

It's quite nice to see Swedes picking up British humour.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I leaned on an escalator rail once...

Thought I was being all cool, put my elbow on the moving handrail bit, and you can imagine what happened next.

Only one person saw, but even so...