anyone need a special icon just let me know (model, color, etc) - here's a few I've done lately:

couple more for a dude in the Reaper forums:

Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at May 20, 2010,
I make them from scratch from Pix from MF and ZZ Sounds... white backgrounds work best but 2 I actually had to remove the backgrounds in Photoshop (that takes too long)... These are hand done by me.

I shrink em - select the image (actually "select inverse" in Photoshop) and copy them then paste them into a Transparent background - add a drop shadow and on some I bevel & emboss to give them more of a 3D look and the dark ones also show up better on dark backgrounds... Tell me what you want and I'll do it!

I added 2 more to the list above on the request of a guy in the Reaper forums...

and p.s. - I've had Sonar for a year or so and never knew it had icons - I just checked the folders and found them - But I swear mine are done by me...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at May 20, 2010,