Page 1 of 2
My house has a cricket problem. While my cat and my dog love this, I hate it. I was walking around my house (barefoot) when I stepped on one.

MOTHER OF GOD

Stepping on large bugs is THE worst (nonlethal) thing a human can experience.

So what are some of the worse things that have befallen you? These are PHYSICAL things, not emotional things, like deaths, breakups, etc.
Quote by sticksause
I was in the shower and dropped the soap...

I stepped on it and slipped.

Well if I died id consider it one of the worst physicall things to happen to me =/
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Hey, I've been forced to squash a palm sized moth with my hand once.

then I knew they had a green blood
        The worse I can think of is wearing a an itchy wool sweater and then falling into a pool and coming out all soaked and wet while having frigid air blast you during a cold winter.

This has never happen to me of course.
        Stepping on plugs that are prong-up.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
        There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
        I think people are exaggrating stuff like bugs, seeing a rat, or a bee etc. If you stepped on a bug believe me its MUCH worse for the bug than it is for you-no offence.
        I accidentally leaned back and put my hand on a dead cockroach when I was little.

*crunch*
        Having a large bug/spider run across your face at night while you're lying awake in bed, and NOT finding it or its corpse after 20 minutes of looking and blindly slapping anything that moves. Had trouble sleeping there for a week.
        for me, the absolute worst is when im eating dinner and i scrape my fork on the plate. it is the worst sensation of all time. either that or biting down really hard on your tooth and causing them to scrape up against eachother. both those things make me shudder.
        Currently listening to:
        Streetlight Manifesto
        Quote by Satchurator
        I think people are exaggrating stuff like bugs, seeing a rat, or a bee etc. If you stepped on a bug believe me its MUCH worse for the bug than it is for you-no offence.

Hmm how come i've never thought that way
        Is it becuase we assume that humans are better than other species?
              I stood in some dog shit bare footed once... it was fresh too. Just imagine that people
              Quote by genghisgandhi
              My house has a cricket problem. While my cat and my dog love this, I hate it. I was walking around my house (barefoot) when I stepped on one.

MOTHER OF GOD

So what are some of the worse things that have befallen you? These are PHYSICAL things, not emotional things, like deaths, breakups, etc.

hi, i'm genghisgandhi and i'm a little vagina.
              Sent from my iPad.
              Quote by Satchurator

I don't care about seeing them, and I don't go out of my way to kill them (unless they're in MY house ) And shut up with the bug sympathy. They're ****ing bugs.

EDIT - ^It looks like someone is still bitter
              Quote by Satchurator

No shit sherlock, but it's still disgusting to feel it crunch below your bare foot.
              Quote by Waffleexplosion
              Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
              Quote by genghisgandhi

Can I crack your femur then? I've always wanted to hear that.
              THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
              Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
              2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
              I once ate a bunch of crickets in Mexico > they're pretty tasty if you roast them and then add some lemon (think chicken only a LOT crispier)

/] 三方 [\
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              I have no love for bugs. I personally kill them myself if I see one at home. I just don't think it's a big deal if you stepped on it. It's just a ...ing bug like you said.
              The sound of a razorblade being scraped against glass.
              Anesthesia into an open wound.
              Caffeine overdose.
              Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
              Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
              Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
              scratching your nails on a chalkboard.

also, getting out of wet tight jeans when you're bursting for a piss is pretty bad.

EDIT: what about cutting a wound with a rusted razor blade, with rusted barbed wire thrusted in and out of it, then pouring lemon juice all over it, and finishing it off by rubbing shards of glass and shitloads of salt in the wound?
              Last edited by skidmarks. at May 20, 2010,
              Quote by TheRobbo7108
              Three words... stepping on lego

sooo trueee
              Quote by ChucklesMginty
              Yeah Ibanez and Gibson design all their models on their iPods.

Pokémon CYOA
              Click here for my electro tunes!

Proud user and abuser of Bugera
              Quote by skidmarks.
              EDIT: what about cutting a wound with a rusted razor blade, with rusted barbed wire thrusted in and out of it, then pouring lemon juice all over it, and finishing it off by rubbing shards of glass and shitloads of salt in the wound?

Psch, I do that on a regular basis.

On topic, papercuts. Not good.
              Plugs and Lego.

Oh and my bedroom has no carpet atm, so it's just floorboard, and I was walking across the floor (you know, as you do) and I caught the gap between my toes on a nail....AND IT GOT STUCK. I panicked and then realised pulling it off was a bad idea so I ended up pulling the already loose nail out. It seemed that the jagged edge of the 400 year old nail had embedded itself into the webbed bit between my toe.

1 Tetanus jab and a plaster later though and it's all good.
              ...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
              Quote by mcmets07
              for me, the absolute worst is when im eating dinner and i scrape my fork on the plate. it is the worst sensation of all time.

I think I'd rather walk barefoot through poop than experience that. God it's awful.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
              I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Kilobyte
              Stepping on plugs that are prong-up.

this. I envy mainland Europeans and Americans for their non prong-up plugs, while we're stuck with these bastards:

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
              You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
              Well, stepping in dog Sh*t barefoot is pretty nasty, as is bugs, but on a related note, although this is really physical, the one about spiders running across your face when sleeping reminded me. Waking up feeling something funny, looking under the covers, and finding a dead mouse, still warm, it's pretty distressing.

Other than that, I hate to get hit in the nuts.

████████████
              ████████████

RBY CYOA
              My house had a cricket problem once and I tolerated it for a while, but then they broke my favourite cup and I had to call the 3rd umpire.
              Those who have crossed
              With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
              Remember us - if at all - not as lost
              Violent souls, but only
              As the hollow men
              The stuffed men.
              Cutting the side of your finger off on a meat slicer

I can still feel the blade hitting my finger every time I think about it.
              And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
              Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
              Glowing in radiant madness
              Having concussion from being hit in the head with a ball. I had to spend a night in the hospital throwing up every 20 seconds until there was nothing left but funny green stuff
              Not cool.
              Quote by jgbsmith
              this. I envy mainland Europeans and Americans for their non prong-up plugs, while we're stuck with these bastards:

That looks like a pretty fucking sinister contraption if you ask me. How could they possibly think that's a good idea?
              Page 1 of 2