rocktron v50c, roland cube 30, or peavey vypyper would be best for hendrix, rhcp tone?
i heard about the rocktron today and haven't played but it looked like it would be the best quality of the three and i've played both the others.
i went to look on youtube but theres no videos for the rocktron.
i'm looking for a nice tone not affects, too. i can buy pedals.

heres a link to the rocktron amp
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Rocktron-V50C-Velocity-50w-2x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp-480979-i1172530.gc
none of them are ideal, you're looking for a Marshall. of those 3...I'd say the Rocktron
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
have a look at the marshall class 5 or blackstar ht-5 both will give a similar sound to what you are looking for
well do you know a cheap-ish marshall that could do the job? i dont have tons of money and im not by any means pro just a practice amp that gives a decent tone.
Quote by schism8
well do you know a cheap-ish marshall that could do the job? i dont have tons of money and im not by any means pro just a practice amp that gives a decent tone.

both the ones i mentioned are about $400 and are practice amps and give very good tone, i own the ht-5 and love it, it's is absolutly amazing
my MG15DFX is a decent amp, i know MG's get stick from everywhere but keep the treble down (mine stays on lvl 2) and crankthe bass and ''contour'' (mids) and have each of the "effects" dials set at 9 o'clock (1/3 reverb) and it will sound pretty sweet played on the neck pickup with lvl 2 or 3 tone depending on your guitar (i use all my guitars on that setting)

and yeh of course it's not the best amp in the world, but it's better than a behringer of similar price or anything like that.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.