Whats everyone been listening too lately? I just heard the new Avenged sevenfold track and it sounds exactly like a a pantera song. Check it out here:bit.ly/aRMi1y.

So everyone please let me know what you been rocking!
Quote by ToDieFor
Whats everyone been listening too lately? I just heard the new Avenged sevenfold track and it sounds exactly like a a pantera song. Check it out here:bit.ly/aRMi1y.

So everyone please let me know what you been rocking!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=651763

Also... not really hearing the Pantera similarity there.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
beach house.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Echoplex
I've also been listening to Cynic's new EP.

This. I'm loving it
PM me for newts
Its not exactly new stuff, but Iv recently been getting Say Hi to Your Mom and Bomb the Music Industry. Genius.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
I've been listening to Year of the Black Rainbow (Coheed and Cambria), Heaven is Whenever (The Hold Steady, really I've been listening to their entire catalogue--it's amazing!) and American Soldier (Queensryche). Highly recommend all three bands.

Also, Dio's stuff just because of his death.
Quote by iro-bot31
I've been listening to Year of the Black Rainbow (Coheed and Cambria), Heaven is Whenever (The Hold Steady, really I've been listening to their entire catalogue--it's amazing!) and American Soldier (Queensryche). Highly recommend all three bands.

Also, Dio's stuff just because of his death.

YOtBR is soooooo good
There's a "What are you listening to?" thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown