Picked myself up 3 new pedals recently (still waiting on the 4th to replace the ts-9)
-Korg Pitchblack
-Burriss Boostiest II
-VisualSound h2o V1

*review land*
-korg ($70AD)
Well, its a tuner....
and it looks pretty awesome.
and it works.
YAY!

-Burriss ($150AUD)
This thing is amazing! On the left, you get a real nice OD, and on the right you get a wicked boost pedal. The OD is veeeeery 808ish, but a little heavier. Use the boost with it and its not half bad. My main use for the boost though is with my higher gain amps. My Vox AC100CPH loves it, a little more than the Marshall JCM-900 SL-x. It really tightens p the tone and adds that little bit more to it.

-h2o ($80AUD)
Dont like the echo, nuff said. Its really muddy and dies away. The Chorus though, is really good. I only use chorus on my cleans so i dont really get much use from it, but i figure its better to have one. Its really wet if you crank it, and lush.
mojostompboxes.com
Last edited by greeny23 at May 20, 2010,
Pretty sure that's a V1 H2O. V2 has a different case design and toggle.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
sorry, thats what i meant. i got confused cause i consider the script logo one the V1 and the new one the v3.
mojostompboxes.com
NP, I'm just nitpicking.

HNPD!

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I've just stopped updating it. People will only ruin the counter anyways.

THAT PEDALBOARD IS SO AWESOME!!!!!

Haha just had to say that. Sweet new pedals!

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
The spaceship has landed...

Man that looks like a huge step to get to the whammy
Why is your pedalboard trying to burn my retina?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Sputnik1
The spaceship has landed...

Man that looks like a huge step to get to the whammy

the whammy is actually really easy to use up there.

and the lighting looks even better in real life. so hard to photograph though, those were the best pics i could take, the others were just a white flash.
mojostompboxes.com
on further inspection, my jcm really likes the OD side more than the Boost side of the Burriss in order to tighten up its gain... strange marshalls.
mojostompboxes.com