Can cars be just as much fun or even more fun than motorcycles? I was just wondering because I was thinking of getting into motocross but I live in Los Angeles and there aren't any motocross tracks in LA so thats not possible. I was thinking about riding motorcycles for fun but I'm kind of uneasy about the idea or being vulnerable to many hazards while driving, but it seems fun but I'm questionable about it. But then the car seems to be the most practical but if possible can I get just as much fun out of driving cars or modifying them as a motorcycle? I'm 17 and am planinng on getting my license but I want to know which one I'll be better off and have more fun with?
Motocross? How many bones do you want to break? You can always start with a couple of ribs and your neck
A bike will probably mean a early grave at your age if you have no experience with them.
Motorcycles are more fun by far. That's like comparing being sexed up by zooey deschanel to being deported to youtube-blocking pakistan and then being buried in old potatoes.

Motocross is sort of meh. But a motorcycle on an open road... everyone should try it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Motorcycles are more fun by far. That's like comparing being sexed up by zooey deschanel to being deported to youtube-blocking pakistan and then being buried in old potatoes.

Motocross is sort of meh. But a motorcycle on an open road... everyone should try it.

This.

My family is really into motorcross, and I started riding when I was 5 on a tiny little 50 that was HUGE at the time.

I don't care much for it anymore though. The rest of my family is still avid about it though.
Road: Car
Track: Car
Death Wish: Bike.

Bike's are fast as ****, and fun as hell, but honestly they're just too dangerous for me to enjoy myself on.

ex.

You have at least a 100% chance of ending up as a rash of skin on the road if you own a Hayabusa.

One day I'd like to own a bike, but as of right now I feel I'm way too inexperienced, and they quite frankly scare the shit out of me with the tiny experience that I have

EDIT: Oh, as an answer to the question, bikes are more fun, by far. Your average sport bike has a 0-60 under 3 seconds. you need a formula 1 car to keep up with that on 4 wheels.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at May 20, 2010,
Hovercraft.

Car, so you can listen to music and be warm and safe n stuff while going fast. Plus it's more social as you can take other people.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Last edited by El Hilliaro at May 20, 2010,
I've never driven a bike or even ridden on one, but I'm assuming that since bikes are overall faster, more agile, and seem more risky, that they are WAY more fun.

I just wish bikes had more room for driver error than a car lol. I would die in a week with a bike

Quote by El Hilliaro
Hovercraft.

Car, so you can listen to music and be warm and safe n stuff while going fast. Plus it's more social as you can take other people.

Well you can take as many people on a bike as you can with a corvette :p

...also, if it's a lady, she is forced to touch your chest areas while holding on!
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at May 20, 2010,
Bull riding is more exciting than motocross. I mean your bike doesn't come back and try to stomp your ass when you fall off.

I have more fun with cars. I do the occasional restoration.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Bull riding is more exciting than motocross. I mean your bike doesn't come back and try to stomp your ass when you fall off.

I have more fun with horseless carriages. I do the occasional restoration.

Yea but bull riding only lasts 8 seconds tops.

....*insert quip about lousy sex-life*

edit: and fix'd
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yea but bull riding only lasts 8 seconds tops.

....*insert quip about lousy sex-life*

edit: and fix'd

8 seconds of dieing can seem longer than 100 years of living.
And yes horseless carriage is acceptable.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

I have more fun with cars. I do the occasional restoration.

That's because it doesn't need to. It kills you on its first attempt
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at May 20, 2010,
Bikes are more fun by far. You will find yourself switching off occasionally in a car, this will never happen on a bike, it's just too fun. The sense of freedom on a bike is almost indescribable.
Also, you can listen to music, I can quite easily get my headphones in and put my helmet on. Need to turn it up LOUD though, cause they have to compete with your engine and the wind noise.

As far as safety goes, once you know your shit and are over-cautious with everything you should be ok. I don't think bikes are as dangerous as people think, it's just that there are idiots who will start tearing down the motorway at 150mph without enough experience and training to properly handle the bike at high speeds, or will not pay attention to what's going on around them and find themselves under that truck they were trying to overtake. The only serious drawback with the bike is that no matter how cautious you are, 95% of the time you will pay for someone else's mistake i.e. the girl driving along at 50-60 and doing her makeup at the same time isn't going to get half as much of a bang as you are when she hits you. However, they are so fun to ride, the only thing you will be thinking about is getting back on the bike (probably at the scene of the accident lol). Most people tend to come off a couple of times early on, and will learn from them and know what (not) to do next time.

Another bonus is the camaraderie that exists between bikers. Doesn't really need explaining. You would be hard pressed to go more than a half hour on the hard shoulder of a motorway without one single biker pulling in to see if you're ok.

Oh and also, bikes have sex appeal
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*