Anyone know where I can find a really good accurate tab of this song? Or maybe someone make a tab themselves? Love this song but I have no idea how to play it..
C:x32013
C/B:x2x013

intro:
e|----5------------3--------------------------------------|
B|-------3-----------------3-----------3------------------|
G|-----------5-----------------5-----------5--------------| 2x
D|---------------------------------5-----------5-----------|
A|---(3)---------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------|

This is the arpeggio for the verse, below you have the chords for the song...

e|--------------3----------------------------3--------------------------------------------------3------------|
B|------------------1---------------1-----------1------0-----------0------0--1---------1-------1------1--|
G|----------0----------0--------------0------------0------------------2--------------------2--------2------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------------------|
A|-----3-----------------------2-------------------------------0----------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------3----------------------------3----------------------------------0--------------------0-------|
B|------------------1---------------1-----------1------0-----------1------0-------------1------0---------|
G|----------0----------0--------------0------------0------------------2---------------------2--------------|
D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-----3-----------------------2-------------------------------0----------------------0------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Verse:

(C)They say (C/B)misery(Am) loves (F)company
(C)We could start a (C/B)company
(Am)And make (F)misery,
(C)Frustrated (G)Incorpo(F)rated
(F)I know just what(F) you (C)need
(F)I might just have(F) the(C) thing
(F)I know what you'd(C) pay to(G) see

Chorus:

(C)Put me (G)out of my (F)misery
I'd (C)do it for (G)you, Would you (Am)do it for (F)me?
(C)We will (G)always(Am) be bu(G)sy, (C)ma(G)king (F)misery

SOLO:

e|---0---------3---------1------0------------------|
B|------1--1------1-1------1------1---3----------|
G|---------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------|
-

(chords)
---A-----------E--------------D--------------------------------------A--------------------E---------------
e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------/12--10----12^v--10------------------------------------------------------|
G|---6-7--9---------------------------------------------11---9----9/11---9----------9----------------------|
D|--------------6--7--9--------------------------------------------------------11--11----11---9---7----9---|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

----F#m
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---7------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------9--9--------4/5\4/5---/9\7\3----------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Jun 16, 2010,