I love my board, but I'm looking to shake things up and am just looking for possibly another pedal to add to it. I've grown somewhat old of my big muff, I don't really use it that much. I find myself liking modulation-like effects the best, I'm not enjoying distortions/overdrives and other effects as much, but hey anything is an option.

I currently have: DD-7 Delay, MXR EQ (thinking about selling, don't use it enough), Small Clone, Boss Flanger, Phase 90, MXR GT-OD, Decimator, and Boss TU-2, and the muff.

So I'm looking for a cool effect that will be weird/off the wall but also useful. What else do you guys think is a good option?

Also I have a strat and am getting a Les Paul Studio Lite in the mail pretty soon so I'm covered there, plus I have a JCM 900 so I am good in the amp department.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Envelope filter?

Digitech Whammy?

Maybe a reverb. Midiverb is great and cheap.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I love suggestions, so sorry to knock any down but:

-I actually have a wah, but was frustrated with its performance and buffer (Crybaby).
Just not a fan I guess.
-Envelope filter is a cool idea, maybe I'll try one out.
-Whammy's seem alright, but it doesn't seem that useful, but I don't really know.
-I guess a better reverb would be nice but I'm pretty satisfied with my amp's reverb.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Not a 'better reverb', a reverb for different applications. Amp verb is nice for short, simple reverb, but have you ever considered a long, possibly complex reverb?

And yeah, try a new wah. Maybe the Ibanez WH10V2.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yamaha Magicstomp. Only available used. It's full of cool tones just waiting to be tapped. Envelope Filter, Pitch Shifter, Pitch shifted delay, tons of options for filters, reverb, and delay. Check out the early reflections on this clip w/ just a strat and clean channel. I had mine for a couple years not even knowing it had this. A milder early reflections setting with my Big Muff is ultra fat.

ER Clip