Hey, I'm in Ontario, Canada, and I was wondering if anyone else was in that area, so maybe they know where I can get a Line 6 amplifier.

I have a Marshall amp right now.
why on earth would you want to swap a marshall for a line 6? If its a legit marshall, you need to be beaten. don't get rid of it unless its one of those god awful MG series ones, and even then don't go to the even more heinous line 6.
Quote by EFGuitar
why on earth would you want to swap a marshall for a line 6? If its a legit marshall, you need to be beaten. don't get rid of it unless its one of those god awful MG series ones, and even then don't go to the even more heinous line 6.

You're a close minded sandwich. Let me take a wild guess and say that the only Line 6 product you played was the spider series? Ever tried the flextone or even the vetta series? Shut the hell up and get off the bandwagon and back under your bridge TROLL.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by EFGuitar

WELL SAID! but I wouldnt beat him
where in ontario canada? call your local music stores or go to the line 6 site and look for a dealer locater as was already mentioned.

EDIT: There are a TON of Line 6 dealers in ontario so unless you're in a very small town you probably should be fine finding one close to you.
Last edited by AkiraSpectrum at May 20, 2010,
I got my Flextone off eBay for $100 shipped. You could try that route, if you have access to a credit card.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.