I think this will potentially blow the "How is babby formed?" meme out of the water..
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I'm just waiting for them to make me a pikachu. Or a four assed monkey.
well this is it folks. don't expect me to believe you when you tell me you're not an android after the synthetics apocalypse happens.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sweet.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I would just like them to further work on stem cell research primarily. Considering it already grew back the tip of a guys finger perfectly, I'm interested.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I predict awesome stuff from this in the future.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Regrow dead tissue maybe? This could fix nervous system injuries, heart problems, could cure blindness, hearing loss, and restore failed organs and lost body parts. In other words, this is big.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Some critics have accused Dr Venter and his colleagues of "playing God" and believe that it should not be a role for humans to design new life.

Well if God won't save those dying from terminal illneses, who will?

Also I'd like to own one of these:

Last edited by metaldud536 at May 20, 2010,
Quote by chaoticfables
Cure for cancer, maybe?

Not from this, this grows new tissue. Cancer, which is tissue that doesn't stop growing, wouldn't be affected by this.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."