Okay guys this is the SX SJM 62 that I got today.
I guess I'll break this up into sections to keep this a bit more organized.

Neck:
The neck is great. It's fairly chunky, which is a plus for me, and the frets are a bit taller then I'm used to. I was shocked when I opened the box because the fret job is really nice. It does look like it can use a bit of lemon oil though.10/10

Pick ups:
They're pretty good for the price. My biggest problem is that the neck pick up is a bit muddy, so I might change it out eventually. The bridge pickup is great. With the bridge pup I can get some Sonic youth like tones. All in all I like what it has. I would like to have a more ballsy neck pup, but like I said I'll probably change it out eventually.6/10

Bridge:
This is where the biggest problems are. First off the stock bridge has roller saddles for tuning stability from what I understand. I think I'll change it out with a mustang bridge eventually because the strings jump out of the saddles if you strum to hard.
This may also have to do with the fact that it shipped with what looks like a set of 10s. The tailpiece is a nice touch, and you can get some nice bell-like tones when you play behind the bridge. I can't seem to find any info on how to set up the tailpiece so any tips on this would be great.6/10

Body:
The body feels great, and the finish seems to be flawless. When I first put on the strap I was kind of shocked by the weight. So I decided to weigh it, and it weighs 13 lbs. which was shocking since on the Rondo website it says it weighs only 8.5 lbs. The shape is a bit weird at first, cause the fin kind of gets in the way, but I feel a little more comfortable now.7/10

Over all this is a fantastic buy for the price. From what I've read in reviews these guitars are either hit or miss, so I guess I got lucky with this. I would recommend that you guys try it out. I was prepared to swap out the neck, but this one feels great. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
HNGD! I've always wanted to get one of these guitars in order to customize the hell out of it. Hope you enjoy, it looks great!
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by ibz_bucket
HNGD! I've always wanted to get one of these guitars in order to customize the hell out of it. Hope you enjoy, it looks great!

Thanks.
I bought it wanting to do the same. My options now are routing for jazzy pups, or seeing if mini buckers would fit. I like the tone other then the muddiness of the neck pup.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
13 pounds? really? haha HNGD
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by ePOWsa
Nice looking guitar. I think its more fun to buy a guitar that needs a bit of changing, makes it more personal IMO. Have fun!

Believe me I will. I already decided that the first thing I'm doing is installing a mustang bridge. Then I'll maybe get new tuners, and a new nut. After that I can take care of the electronics.
Quote by L2112Lif
Update:
I went yesterday and bought some flatwound strings, and I'm probably not going to change out the bridge now. So I guess if anyone is planning on getting one they should buy some flat wounds too.
Quote by L2112Lif