Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, thought itd be cool if we all post what our current "Past Your Taste" is from Last.fm. Overall Artists.

Heres mine: (keep in mind i reset mine about a week ago)

I'm into indie, rock, hip-hop, electronic and alternative, including:
Das Racist, The Mint Chicks, Thee Oh Sees, The Dead Weather, Vampire Weekend, The Cure, The White Stripes, Gr†LLGR†LL, The Kills, Girl Talk, Coldplay, Sage Francis, Queens of the Stone Age, Crystal Castles, Anathallo, Architecture in Helsinki, Tusk, Mater Suspiria Vision, King Geedorah, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, MF DOOM, Led Zeppelin, Danger Mouse, HEALTH, Stereophonics, Dananananaykroyd, Melody Gardot, Grizzly Bear, Cap'n Jazz, Fear Before the March of Flames, El Michels Affair, Manchester Orchestra, Holy ****, Surfer Blood, Hot Club de Paris, Nirvana, MGMT, The Antlers, Dinosaur Jr., ///▲▲▲\\\, Reatards, Toro y Moi, City and Colour, oOoOO, Tobacco, TEARIST, Fat Freddy's Drop, DARTZ!, Surf City, The Checks.
Sorry, my taste in music is so obscure that I don't even know the names of the artists.
This week

I'm into rock, electronic, emo, punk and indie, including:
Boxcutter, Minus the Bear, Thrice, Mindless Self Indulgence, Haste the Day, DJ Shadow, The Prodigy, Enter Shikari, Benny Mac, Gatsby's American Dream, Passion Pit, Atreyu, Tool, Skream, OceanLab, Daft Punk, The Devil Wears Prada, Danger Mouse, Jay-Z, Catch 22, Vex'd, NOFX, Wu-Tang Clan, Aphex Twin, MF DOOM, Say Anything, Bayside, AFI, Moderat, Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Primus, Weezer, Sum 41, Circle Takes the Square, Dropping Ecstasy, Massive Attack, Tiësto, Nine Inch Nails.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.

Im so indie that I only listen to 20 minute old bands with all deaf members and then kill them and burn all their CDs/Tapes/Demos so I'm the only one who ever heard their music.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.

I'm so underground I don't even make any bands up but I like them anyway.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'm into rock, progressive rock, progressive metal, alternative and hard rock, including:

10 Years, Alter Bridge, AC/DC, Tool, Muse, The Mars Volta, Chevelle, Avenged Sevenfold, Thrice, Evans Blue, The Butterfly Effect, Cire, dredg, Crossfade, Rise Against, Dark New Day, Dead Letter Circus, Abigail's Ghost, Rishloo, Porcupine Tree, Nosound, Strata, Earshot, Gazpacho, The Pineapple Thief, Edgewater, The Mayan Factor, A Perfect Circle, Hurt, Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Finger Eleven, Taproot, Demians, Amplifier, Staind, Blackfield, Fuel, Oceansize, Sylvan, Incubus, Breaking Benjamin, Maroon 5, Flaw, Superheist, Deftones, TRUSTcompany, Karnivool, Flobots, 32 Leaves.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/evening_crow
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I'm into rock, punk, ska, metal and alternative, including:
Them Crooked Vultures, Tool, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Pink Floyd, Ленинград, Dethklok, Authority Zero, Korpiklaani, AC/DC, Stephen Lynch, Tim Minchin, Rancid, The Living End, Mad Caddies, A Perfect Circle, Ruder Than You, D.O.A., The Company Band, NOFX, The Vandals, The Beatles, Suburban Legends, Against Me!, The Offspring, The Adicts, Secrets of the Moon, Puscifer, The White Stripes, Less Than Jake, Upstanding Youth, Kylesa, The Specials, Clutch, High on Fire, Begging for Spoons, 10 Years, Priestess, Local H, Mastodon, Regina Spektor, Arch Enemy, Chewing on Tinfoil, Eagles of Death Metal, 東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ, Baroness, Cage the Elephant, Bad Religion, Mark Alder And The Baudelaires, Catch 22.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Paste Your Taste? What is this?

EDIT: Either way there's a link in my sig.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at May 20, 2010,
Quote by RedDeath9
Paste Your Taste? What is this?

I agree. Could not find.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I'd totally do it, but my music library is on two separate computers, and I don't have the scrobbler on either of them, so my Last.fm account isn't all that accurate.
Ah, thanks.

I'm into progressive metal, death metal, metal, rock and experimental, including:
Thrice, Meshuggah, Devin Townsend, Opeth, Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, Between the Buried and Me, Nevermore, Atheist, Symphony X, Porcupine Tree, 光田康典, Thursday, Agalloch, Ayreon, Ulver, Yasuo Uragami, The Fall of Troy, Ephel Duath, Ocarina of Time, Sleep Terror, Billy Talent, Psycroptic, Gorod, Riverside, Behemoth, Textures, Enslaved, Cynic, Spawn of Possession, Alarum, Andromeda, 植松伸夫, Spastic Ink, Necrophagist, SikTh, Ensiferum, Melechesh, Radiohead, Protest the Hero, Windir, Blotted Science, Gordian Knot, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Martyr, Spiral Architect, Strapping Young Lad, maudlin of the Well, Týr, Mew.
Quote by akaPeach
if you go onto your profile page, scroll down to the "Top Artists" chart. Its right beside Settings. Just click it and it pops up

Lol. Mine's so awful it's not worth posting. Why the hell are news podcasts included?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I'm so underground I listen to moles.

Also this other stuff:

I'm into rock, heavy metal, metal, power metal and hard rock, including:
Buckethead, Bon Jovi, Blind Guardian, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Sonata Arctica, Mike Oldfield, Dream Theater, Metallica, Edguy, Alice Cooper, Pain of Salvation, Nightwish, Queen, Ayreon, Guns N' Roses, Andrew W.K., Joe Satriani, Sabaton, JT Bruce, Dio, Muse, Dream Evil, Paul Gilbert, Pearl Jam, Devin Townsend, Eagles, Steve Vai, Breaking Benjamin, Helloween, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Northern Kings, W.A.S.P., DragonForce, Tenacious D, Elias Viljanen, Stratovarius, Judas Priest, Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold, Jorn, Symphony X, Black Stone Cherry, Foo Fighters, Styx, Coheed and Cambria, Type O Negative.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Minkaro14
Quote by Lots O' FX
Im so indie that I only listen to 20 minute old bands with all deaf members and then kill them and burn all their CDs/Tapes/Demos so I'm the only one who ever heard their music.

I'm so Indie, I write all of the music for a band that doesn't exist, quit said band before I join it, and take all of the credit when they get famous.
I'm into sludge, metal, progressive metal, hardcore and rock, including:
Baroness, Mastodon, Gojira, High on Fire, Killswitch Engage, Kylesa, Strapping Young Lad, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Torche, Devin Townsend Project, Converge, Death, A Perfect Circle, Isis, Thrice, Dethklok, Lamb of God, Gary Moore, Tool, Devin Townsend, Nine Inch Nails, Audioslave, Bison B.C., Dream Theater, Atheist, Bush, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Municipal Waste, Rage Against the Machine, Sepultura, Slayer, Joe Satriani, Exodus, Rush, Meshuggah, Protest the Hero, Justice, Deftones, Steve Vai, The Doors, Beastie Boys, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Jane's Addiction, Shadows Fall, Van Halen, Pantera, Tenacious D.

Yep.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I'm into punk, rock, post-punk, indie and 80s, including:
Jawbreaker, Minutemen, The Smiths, Pixies, Ramones, Joy Division, Discount, Hüsker Dü, Fugazi, Dead Kennedys, Gang of Four, Wire, The Clash, J Church, Crass, Sleater-Kinney, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, The Ergs!, The Pop Group, The Queers, Talking Heads, R.E.M., Descendents, Sweet Baby, Mission of Burma, The Velvet Underground, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Green Day, Jets to Brazil, Screeching Weasel, The Stooges, Operation Ivy, Television, X, Bikini Kill, The Replacements, Subhumans, New York Dolls, Sonic Youth, X-Ray Spex, Devo, Magazine, The Cramps, Public Image Ltd., Lou Reed, Dead Boys, Defiance, Ohio, Patti Smith, Jay Reatard, Reatards.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Tom11890
Quote by StringAssassin
I'm so Indie, I write all of the music for a band that doesn't exist, quit said band before I join it, and take all of the credit when they get famous.

Pff, that's nothing. I quit that band before they wrote anything and still take all the credit for their fame while hating on it at the same time.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I'm into indie, rock, singer-songwriter, folk and acoustic, including:
Sublime, Modest Mouse, Between the Buried and Me, The Decemberists, Georg Friedrich Händel, Bob Marley, Radiohead, 10 Ft. Ganja Plant, The Beatles, Frédéric Chopin, Tom Waits, Easy Star All-Stars, Neil Young, Coheed and Cambria, Simon & Garfunkel, The Doors, Streetlight Manifesto, Imogen Heap, Bang Camaro, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Spill Canvas, Dispatch, Animal Collective, The Dandy Warhols, Flobots, Johnny Cash, Muse, Reel Big Fish, The Aggrolites, Led Zeppelin, Adam Green, Panda Bear, Wilco, Arsis, Alice in Chains, Circa Survive, moe., Explosions in the Sky, Dan Deacon, Bloc Party, Sonic Youth, Cypress Hill, Phish, Pink Floyd, Lupe Fiasco, Rob Zombie, Slightly Stoopid, Ug, Nirvana, Kyuss.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/JACKisHXC
Punk, alt rock, post punk (theres a difference!), indie, arty experimental shit, and a bit of metal and post rock
Some of these bands I don't listen to that much anymore and some bands I like aren't listed here but its a fairly accurate representation of my taste.

Dead Kennedys, Frank Zappa, Butthole Surfers, The Replacements, Wire, Between the Buried and Me, King Crimson, Bad Brains, Choking Victim, Bad Religion, Bomb the Music Industry!, Leftover Crack, Propagandhi, NOFX, Pixies, Black Flag, Primus, Mr Bungle, Radiohead, Crass, Magazine, Sigur Ros, Common Rider, R.E.M., Killing Joke, Big Black, Rancid, Subhumans, Rites of Spring, TV on the Radio, , Rage Against the Machine, Amebix, King Crimson, Nomeansno, Praxis, Operation Ivy, Fugazi, Smashing Pumpkins, System of a Down , Joy Division, T.S.O.L., , The Clash, Iron Maiden, The Mistfits, The Specials, Velvet Underground, The Smiths, Aphex Twin, Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk, Modest Mouse, Elliot Smith, Gogol Bordello, Arcade Fire, Grizzly Bear, Sonic Youth, Husker Du, Jawbreaker, Queens of the Stone Age, Explosion in the Sky, God is an Astronaut, Burnt Cross, Television, the Residents, 13th Floor Elevators, Minutemen, Captain Beefheart

EDIT: Oh right... the whole last fm part
http://www.last.fm/user/LexiconDevil93
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Last edited by Lots O' FX at May 20, 2010,
No one cares but...

I'm into indie, experimental, post-hardcore, rock and hardcore, including:
The Blood Brothers, Between the Buried and Me, Animal Collective, The Fall of Troy, Hammock, mewithoutYou, The Appleseed Cast, Minus the Bear, This Town Needs Guns, Fear Before the March of Flames, Q and Not U, Converge, Portugal. The Man, Algernon Cadwallader, Tera Melos, Yourcodenameis:milo, DARTZ!, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Mew, Battles, Oceansize, Death From Above 1979, Jesu, Maps & Atlases, The Dear Hunter, Hot Club de Paris, The Dismemberment Plan, Moving Mountains, ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Cave In, Muse, Protest the Hero, Torche, The Ocean, The Mars Volta, Look Mexico, North of America, Cursive, At the Drive-In, Foals, Passion Pit, Foxy Shazam, Hella, Aereogramme, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Dananananaykroyd, The Sound of Animals Fighting, The Black Keys, Colour, Circa Survive.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Goldmember1213
'm into indie, rock, alt-country, alternative and singer-songwriter, including:
Gorillaz, Wilco, Sufjan Stevens, Grizzly Bear, Blur, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Weezer, Radiohead, Animal Collective, The Flaming Lips, Thrice, Modest Mouse, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Biffy Clyro, Los Campesinos!, of Montreal, The National, Elvis Costello, Arcade Fire, The Shins, Kings of Leon, Andrew Bird, Muse, Vampire Weekend, Bon Iver, The Dear Hunter, Death Cab for Cutie, The Beatles, Dashboard Confessional, MGMT, The Gaslight Anthem, Beirut, Mos Def, Bright Eyes, Deerhunter, Girl Talk, Damien Rice, Neutral Milk Hotel, fun., Japandroids, Bloc Party, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nada Surf, Death From Above 1979, The Magnetic Fields, American Football, Beck, Pavement, Electric Dream Machine, The Smiths.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Juno_Friar
I'm into progressive metal, metal, death metal, rock and metalcore, including:
Akercocke, Devin Townsend, Baroness, The Doors, Muse, Every Time I Die, Martyr, Gorgasm, Opeth, 311, Pink Floyd, Dimmu Borgir, Underoath, Giant Squid, Deftones, Behemoth, Mastodon, The Red Chord, Devin Townsend Project, Grizzly Bear, Scar Symmetry, Týr, Dark Lunacy, Amon Amarth, Anorexia Nervosa, The Faceless, Aborted, Despised Icon, Incubus, Into Eternity, Himsa, The Human Abstract, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, Carcass, Demented Are Go!, Belphegor, Nattefrost, Kenoma, dredg, The Dear Hunter, ChthoniC, Textures, Keep of Kalessin, Portugal. The Man, Ancestors, Torche, Unearth, August Burns Red, The Pharcyde, Protest the Hero.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Manimosity
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

I'm into experimental, rock, post-hardcore, indie and hardcore, including:
The Fall of Troy, Taking Back Sunday, Fear Before the March of Flames, Portugal. The Man, Sublime, Muse, Copeland, Brand New, Death Cab for Cutie, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Saosin, Evanescence, The Academy Is..., Jimmy Eat World, Rage Against the Machine, Foxy Shazam, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, Queens of the Stone Age, Green Day, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Gym Class Heroes, Protest the Hero, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Straylight Run, Sky Eats Airplane, The Mars Volta, Good Charlotte, Thursday, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Sleeping, Coheed and Cambria, Plain White T's, Moving Mountains, Avenged Sevenfold, New Years Day, Rise Against, Dashboard Confessional, Björk, Closure In Moscow, Silverstein, OneRepublic, Socratic, Waking Ashland, All Time Low, Tub Ring, Stone Temple Pilots, The Strokes, Fireflight, Augustana.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/kylepianoman
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
"I'm into metal, rock, power metal, thrash metal and progressive metal, including:
System of a Down, Protest the Hero, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Megadeth, Incubus, Testament, Buckethead, Jimmy Eat World, Tech N9ne, Children of Bodom, Firewind, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, HammerFall, Pennywise, Opeth, Shinedown, Arch Enemy, Metallica, Blind Guardian, Apocalyptica, Linkin Park, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Disturbed, Kamelot, Eminem, Chimaira, Nile, Nightwish, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Sonata Arctica, Slipknot, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Kataklysm, Kings of Leon, Dethklok, Chevelle, Joe Satriani, The Offspring, blink-182, Kreator, Amon Amarth, God Forbid, KoЯn, Breaking Benjamin, Black Sabbath, Symphony X, The Used.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/SOADrox429"
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by genghisgandhi

consider this sigg'd
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm into rock, indie, post-hardcore, alternative and experimental, including:
Foo Fighters, Paramore, Nirvana, Incubus, Taking Back Sunday, Rage Against the Machine, Jack Johnson, City and Colour, Head Automatica, 311, Bullet for My Valentine, Watercolor Paintings, Alexisonfire, Jimi Hendrix, Muse, Protest the Hero, Closure In Moscow, Bring Me The Horizon, Portugal. The Man, Foxy Shazam, Dance Gavin Dance, Bayside, Rx Bandits, Mustard Plug, The Postal Service, Moldar, Sublime, Explosions in the Sky, Minus the Bear, HORSE the band, calculator, Red Hot Chili Peppers, At the Drive-In, Letlive, Demetri Martin, Death Cab for Cutie, Glassjaw, Karate High School, Weezer, Flight of the Conchords, Polar Bear Club, Antsy Pants, Comadre, Chaos Con Queso, Every Time I Die, Streetlight Manifesto, Touche Amore, Summer Vacation, Tokyo Police Club, Porcupine Tree.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Dontfightthefoo
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
I'm into electronic, alternative, experimental, indie and idm, including:
The Beatles, Elliott Smith, Gorillaz, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Modest Mouse, Stardeath and White Dwarfs, Buckethead, The Flaming Lips, Sigur Rós, Pink Floyd, Panic! At the Disco, Radiohead, Aphex Twin, Black Moth Super Rainbow + The Octopus Project, Wilco, Shpongle, Mitch Hedberg, Pixies, LCD Soundsystem, Grizzly Bear, John Frusciante, Autechre, The White Stripes, Flight of the Conchords, Nirvana, Dethklok, Sonic Youth, Del tha Funkee Homosapien, she, Beck, Boards of Canada, The Kills, Mastodon, A Tribe Called Quest, The Dismemberment Plan, Melvins, Crystal Castles, !!!, Ratatat, Star****er, Nifflas, Baroness, IndieFeed.com community, wu tang vs the beatles, Andrew Bird, Queens of the Stone Age, The Decemberists, Franz Ferdinand, Tiny Tim, Margot & the Nuclear So and So's.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/arterialmeat
I'm into punk, rock, ska, folk and hip-hop, including:
Flogging Molly, Weezer, Rammstein, K'naan, Catch 22, The Pogues, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Streetlight Manifesto, Rage Against the Machine, Mad Caddies, The Dubliners, The Beatles, Frank Turner, Hot Water Music, Damian Marley, Lady Gaga, blink-182, Green Day, NOFX, Beastie Boys, Less Than Jake, The Lonely Island, Girl Talk, Dropkick Murphys, Chuck Ragan, Atom and His Package, Bloodhound Gang, Austrian Death Machine, The Offspring, Children of Bodom, Nelly, Jim Gaffigan, Coldplay, Jolie Holland, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Sum 41, Black Sabbath, The Nightwatchman, Johnny Cash, Weezyer, Tartan Terrors, The White Stripes, Sage Francis, Desaparecidos, Mustard Plug, Iced Earth, Finntroll, Nas, Ky-Mani Marley, Flobots.
I'm into female vocalists, alternative, electronic, rock and singer-songwriter, including:
Siouxsie and the Banshees, Tori Amos, The Gathering, Emilie Autumn, Nine Inch Nails, Secret Garden, The Cure, Björk, Within Temptation, Iron Maiden, Lycia, Cradle of Filth, KoЯn, PJ Harvey, Dream Theater, Nightwish, Enya, Type O Negative, Kate Bush, Yanni, Tool, Queen, Radiohead, The Dresden Dolls, Aphex Twin, Slipknot, The White Stripes, My Chemical Romance, Porcupine Tree, Magic Dirt, Imogen Heap, Metallica, The Black Mages, Evanescence, Muse, Frank Zappa, The Cat Empire, The Smashing Pumpkins, Janis Joplin, Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, The Sugarcubes, Rage Against the Machine, Mogwai, The Beatles, Lacuna Coil, Kittie, Otep, 久石譲, The Rolling Stones.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/amaranth_todd
Last 3 months

I'm into rock, progressive rock, progressive metal, metal and rock argentino, including:
Divididos, Rhapsody of Fire, Opeth, The Beatles, Orphaned Land, Pescado Rabioso, Muse, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Camel, Iron Maiden, Ska-P, Marea, Steven Wilson, Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota, Judas Priest, Jeriko, 7for4, Katatonia, Black Sabbath, Avantasia, Porcupine Tree, Jimi Hendrix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kamelot, Queen, The Doors, Blackfield, Infected Mushroom, Pappo's Blues, Pink Floyd, Øresund Space Collective, Myrath, K3, Luca Turilli, Pappo y Divididos, Antonio Vivaldi, Arena, Serú Girán, Tool, Dire Straits, Manowar, Radiohead, Steel Pulse, La Renga, Nightwish, Adagio, Rockamovya, Manal, Arraigo.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/urik88
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I'm into rock, metal, nu metal, punk and experimental, including:
Metallica, Martin O'Donnell, Motörhead, Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band, The Offspring, Pennywise, Rise Against, Misfits, Staind, Millencolin, Billy Talent, Diamond Head, Godsmack, B.B. King, Disturbed, Bad Religion, Alter Bridge, blink-182, Creed, Lagwagon, Seether, P.O.D., Fuel, Muse, Green Day, Zebrahead, Les Claypool, NOFX, Breaking Benjamin, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Sum 41, Alien Ant Farm, The Distillers, Good Charlotte, Dub Trio, Depswa, Social Distortion, Daughtry, Primus, Goldfinger, 12 Stones, Thin Lizzy, The Mayfield Four, A Perfect Circle, Five Bolt Main, Pantera, Papa Roach, Maldoror, Aerosmith, Ozzy Osbourne.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/AlexCVik
I'm into indie, rock, folk, experimental and electronic, including:
The Dodos, Wolf Parade, Nightmares on Wax, Passion Pit, The Tallest Man on Earth, Nana Grizol, Electric Apricot Soundtrack, Yeasayer, Holy ****, Stereolab, Cast Spells, Toro y Moi, Jónsi, Modest Mouse, El Ten Eleven, Kid Cudi, Delorean, LCD Soundsystem, Wilco, Ravi Shankar, Panda Bear, Skeletons, Pink Floyd, Pogo.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/truesdmf
I'm into post-rock, ambient, progressive metal, progressive rock and instrumental, including:
Sigur Rós, Devin Townsend, Dream Theater, Stam1na, Mono, Devin Townsend Project, Between the Buried and Me, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Protest the Hero, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Explosions in the Sky, A Silver Mt. Zion, King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Strapping Young Lad, Oh, Sleeper, Stars of the Lid, Mogwai, Mastodon, Johnny Cash, Pink Floyd, Converge, Brian Eno, Wigwam, Murder by Death, Portishead, The Skatalites, August Burns Red, Burzum, Alcest, Gojira, Baroness, Mokoma, The Specials, Trivium, Mono & World's End Girlfriend, Camel, Isis, Jordan Rudess, Joe Satriani, Circa Survive, MGMT, Meshuggah, Rush, SikTh, Talking Heads, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cynic, Wolves in the Throne Room.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/J_Gatsby
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by SteveHouse
I'm so underground I don't even make any bands up but I like them anyway.

I so underground, I don't even make up bands, but I like them anyway, until they sell out by me thinking about them too much. Now they're mainstream trash.
Page 1 of 2