Well, as another school year comes to a close, a lot of teachers are assigning fun projects. My friends and I have done two music videos, one for AP Government, and one for Latin.

AP Government:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PouJiPeX1I

Immigrants Go- a parody of xenophobia in America

Latin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYR_Ibfz6RA
SILENTIO SONANTE
"The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel sung partially in Latin with a badass video involving a warlock, forest nymph, and elves.

So, has anyone else done anything like this? If so, post it! If it's not a video, or you don't feel like posting it, just describe it.

Oh, and sorry for some of the fail camerawork. I wasn't the one recording on all but a couple of the clips.

I made a cameo in Immigrants Go (I'm in the Wilco shirt), but I didn't appear in SILENTIO SONANTE (bar the final scene where I'm in the background with three other people). I did all of the editing on both videos.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
wroet songs for history
distortion pedal for phisics
both fun i used the pedal in the history song
nothing like that for for english although i am giving the teacher guitar lessons
Actually, here the school year is starting.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+

lucky my final project is to memorize 18 stories and describe a random one(teacher chooses) to the teacher...IN SPANISH!

now is that fun enough for u?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Im doing a statistics projects on Pokemon starters. Seeing links between personality types/gender and which starters people pick.
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.