I couldn't find any categories this would fit in so I hope I'm putting this in the right place.

I play a lot of different instruments, including the piano, and while this site is great for guitar, I can't find any good websites for finding piano tabs or sheet music. I usually use a google search, but that is much harder, and not very reliable for some songs.

Does anyone know of any good sites similar to this where I can look up Piano music or tabs so I can get better, Also, if there are any good intermidiate songs I can learn, I need a little help with that too. When I play piano, I usually play softer rock or classic rock.

thanks for the help
idk, did you try to google torrents of PDFs of sheet music? just don't be cheap and spend on sheet music, it's gratifying to actually own a book of sheet music
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
piano tabs? come on, dude. unless you can transform into a player piano, you're not going to understand much if you use roll.

http://imslp.org/ <- this is my usual resource for sheet music, but very little of it is arranged. if you can arrange, you're set. it's mostly classical, though, but some of it will do wonders for your technique. just keep the ability to improvise and you'll be fine.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
you could look at tabs/chord pages on here and transfer them to piano. The chords and such might not ALWAYS line up but you can probably mess around with that. (inversions don't exist on guitar, if they do, my mind is blown).
the easiest way to learn songs on piano is through youtube. The best way to learn songs is by ear! I would choose the latter of the two options.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by FreshouttaMS9
you could look at tabs/chord pages on here and transfer them to piano. The chords and such might not ALWAYS line up but you can probably mess around with that. (inversions don't exist on guitar, if they do, my mind is blown).

e|-0-|
B|-1-|
G|-0-|
D|-2-|
A|-3-|
E|-0-|

your mind is now blown.
Wow, you guys are getting back fast

thanks for the ideas!
I am trying to save up for college, so I'm not sure I'll be able to spend a lot of money for sheet music, but I will when I can.

The Youtube idea sounds pretty good, I'm not sure I'll be able to play by ear quite yet though, but I'll work on that.

Thanks for all the other ideas too!
I downloaded the free sheet music for One Summer's Day by Joe Hisaishi about 5 minutes ago from Scribd.com
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
I needed help with a piano once. I should have got better help. The damn thing fell out of the truck. I have spent the better part of 30 years trying to identify that chord.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I needed help with a piano once. I should have got better help. The damn thing fell out of the truck. I have spent the better part of 30 years trying to identify that chord.

Well played!
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by Jackal58

SomeoneYouKnew is a wise user. in fact, i'm pretty sure i've had something of his in my signature at one point in time.

i say he's wise because i'm sigging that.