Page 1 of 2
searched. nothing.

well just an hour ago i got in a small accident. i was trying a wheelie with my bike and i landed wrong, fell over, and got large cuts on my arms and legs. i went inside my house and to make matters worse i fainted after telling my mom i fell. idk why. i know this isnt a big accident but i just felt like telling my story.

anyway what accidents has the pit been in?Car crashes maybe?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Car crash about three months ago. Totaled the car, no airbags... Still okay!
I scolded my left arm when I was a baby... left a huge scar, which i still have
Cornflakes
Last edited by Kay Z at May 20, 2010,
A couple of years ago, I was running towards the stairs(and it was towards the other direction), so when I turned around, I slipped and hit my chin on the stair handle. I felt my head snap back as I fell. Thought it would be just a bruise, but when I went to the washroom, I saw a huge, open cut on my jaw.
Quote by Vantage
A couple of years ago, I was running towards the stairs(and it was towards the other direction), so when I turned around, I slipped and hit my chin on the stair handle. I felt my head snap back as I fell. Thought it would be just a bruise, but when I went to the washroom, I saw a huge, open cut on my jaw.

Lol, you must have felt pretty stupid
Quote by Kay Z
I scoulded my left arm when I was a baby...

Bad arm! Bad!
I sh*t my pants the other day.

In all seriousness I have never been in a car accident.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by :Vicious--
searched. nothing.

well just an hour ago i got in a small accident. i was trying a wheelie with my bike and i landed wrong, fell over, and got large cuts on my arms and legs. i went inside my house and to make matters worse i fainted after telling my mom i fell. idk why. i know this isnt a big accident but i just felt like telling my story.

anyway what accidents has the pit been in?Car crashes maybe?

your parents met and had you...

sorry it had to be said.

next, ive cracked my head open about 4 times.
storys goes like this:
"so blahblhablah blah my head craked open lah blah blah emergency room for 4 hours blah blah no stictes cuz i sat there to long waiting blah blah" X4
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by :Vicious--
i was trying a wheelie with my bike and i landed wrong, fell over, and got large cuts on my arms and legs. i went inside my house and to make matters worse i fainted after telling my mom i fell.

Hahahahahahaha, you're such a dildo!
oh **** me where do i start

routinely fell off my bike on bike trails and ramps and jumps and stuff

rollerbladed down a huge hill, when i got to the bottom of it and was going the speed of light i hit a sewer grate, fell on my chin and did a nice powerslide about twenty feet. stitches required

separated my shoulder and tore some ligaments doing a 360 flip down 7 stairs on my skateboard

my eyelid got caught on a frayed metal fence when i was a kid, stitches in my eyelid

broke my arm jumping into a basket of laundry

sliced my finger open on glass while saving a pregnant woman from a car accident (true story)

a bunch of other shit too that i cant remember
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i have been in a few car accidents never wore a seatbelt. i have had my tooth go through my lip a couple times. all the fun stuff u know
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

I was an accident...

zing...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
One time I went down a steep hill on my bike, hit a rock and got propelled over the bike.

Into the gravel.

broke my nose. really bad. recently got a rhinoplasty. my nose looks nothing like it does in my profile picture.
Quote by Acϵ♠

rollerbladed down a huge hill, when i got to the bottom of it and was going the speed of light i hit a sewer grate, fell on my chin and did a nice powerslide about twenty feet. stitches required

separated my shoulder and tore some ligaments doing a 360 flip down 7 stairs on my skateboard

my eyelid got caught on a frayed metal fence when i was a kid, stitches in my eyelid

sliced my finger open on glass while saving a pregnant woman from a car accident (true story)

dam man i feel bad for u
cant imagine all that pain...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Ilikelobster
Lol, you must have felt pretty stupid

Oh yeah, definitely. One of the kids in my school got his LIPS stuck to the basketball ring and it ripped his lower lip. It got stuck to the hook that held the net. It was his fault for jumping off from a chair to attempt dunking.
Quote by bokma
went on a trampoline with a skate board.
Knocked out my 2 front teeth.
I didn't even need to read the second line to know that was gonna have a nasty ending.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Acϵ♠

Fuc* that shit
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
One time I was riding in a side-by-side, just trail cruising nd such, and I got a black fly stuck in my eye. I had to go to the emergency room to have it taken out, because the bugger was inside my eye tissue.
On topic, I was once playing with my full size Aragorn LOTR sword when I was twelve, (awesome parenting, I know...) And I went to this cool ground stabby thing, and I missed the ground...

Yeh, out of the 5,490,383,247,360,000 square feet that is the earth, I hit the square inch that sits right between my big toe and my second toe...

That was a strange trip to the doctor...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Let's see...

-ran into a mailbox while riding my bike. Sorta cut my chest up, but I was fine

-hit myself in the head with my guitar's headstock. That one busted my head open

-fell off stage and broke my arm

-dropped a wrench on my nuts a couple of days ago. That hurt pretty bad.

-fell out of my bed while sleeping once. Hit my face right on the edge of my little desk. That one cut me up too

-tripped up a staircase, landed on my face and broke my nose

-fell down a hill and broke my foot

Good god I'm such a klutz...
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 20, 2010,
2 of them. The little fuckers keep coming home.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kay Z
I scolded my left arm when I was a baby... left a huge scar, which i still have

I wasn't aware bodily limbs could have emotional scars... Especially from a mere scolding...

Vantage, I haven't seen you in forever.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at May 20, 2010,
Couple weeks ago I was in a bad car wreck where the car went off the road, hit a bunch of trees, and flipped over and kept going sliding on the roof. I was completely unharmed, I was extremely happy about that... Just shaken up.

Fell down the stairs and broke my tail bone when I was drunk about 2 years back. Still can't sit properly now.

Broke my toe because an arsehole of a friend of mine ran and jumped on my back, I fell forwards but my feet.... didn't. You can see how that ended up. Big toe on left foot = snapped in half. Fucking ouch. They can't even caste that shit up, it was taped up for months.

Pretty bad car crash about 6 years back too. This, kids, is why you don't race other people on the public highway because it's "cool". It's not cool when you hit a tree upside down at 75mph and nearly die. My dad was driving with me and my brother in the back and thought it was funny to race somebody. It's not when they push you off the road and drive away and pretend it didn't happen. Cunts are still out there now - they were never caught.

inb4 pics noob ololol

Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by RedDeath9
I wasn't aware bodily limbs could have emotional scars... Especially from a mere scolding...

Quote by Kay Z
I scalded my left arm when I was a baby... left a huge scar, which i still have

Fix'd
Cornflakes
same. grew up doing stupid shit on bikes. which later turned from silly shinanigans to amateur riding when i was in high school. lots of scars from various falls and scrapes. my body is pretty limber and i got some strong bones so i never broke anything.
Quote by RedDeath9

Vantage, I haven't seen you in forever.

Yeah dude, I've been caught up with school. It's kind of kicking my ass, since I'm such a slacker. Great to be back though.
plenty of bails along the way with doiwnhill riding and fallin off this thing lots...
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I brused my hip pretty bad on a skateboard last night. Now it hurts to walk. Oh and I also rolled a ford bronco when I was 5.
well my friend decided to come pick me up, he had another one of my friends in the front seat with him. and they were tailwhipping turns to no end, doing racing-like pulling out of turns, etc. we were doing fine and such, but when he took a turn at 5 mph, he hydroplaned, hit a boulder and launched over it, into another boulder. car was able to drive, but very bad condition. I wasnt hurt at all, but the driver broke his nose and had burns from the airbag chemicals. by friend in the passanger seats belt came undone, he ended up launching his head into the airbag, which recoiled into the windshield nonetheless. left a 2 foot spiderweb crack in the windshield, he had a concussion, broken nose, and scrapes across his face. i found it lovely that afterwards, like a year afterward, that they drank a bit. but meh, he did fine tailwhipping and cant make a normal 5 mph turn? rofl
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
My friends and I bought some Jagermeister and we decided to see who could do the best backflip off of a snow bank. I ended up landing on my head and a huge gash that took 65 stitches.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
WHERE TO BEGIN?

1. I sliced the skin behind my ear open when I ran beside a telephone pole with a metal shard sticking out of it. I was like 5; my parents lost their shit and demanded that the pole be removed. The next 5 months they had construction, and it was loud as balls.

2. You know those concrete things they have in parking spaces so you know when to stop? When I was 8, I jumped over one of those and failed epically. I made a huge tear in a ligament in my right foot. It's 10 times worse than breaking your ankle. I couldn't walk properly for almost 2 months.

3. When to Osaka with my mom. The same shit happened again, but not as bad. Most of my vacation was spent with ice on my foot.

4. A don't know wtf happened, but I somehow dislocated a bone in my neck. I then had to walk around with my neck all crooked. Somehow, it all worked out though. Don't know how.

5. When I was in kindergarten, some A-Hole tripped me in gym class, and I broke my pinky. I had to learn to right with my left hand because of the bigass cast on my right.

6. Again, in kindergarten, I got pneumonia. I seriously almost died, but I pulled through. I could have gotten out of the hospital a week earlier but I didn't want to take the bitter as hell medicine. So I stayed an extra week getting painful shots from the doctor. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? I just realized that this isn't really considered an "accident"

7-100. Random nosebleeds I get because of the thin layered membrane in my nose. Blood just comes pouring out at random.

I know all these things aren't serious, but they caused me a shitload of pain, embarrassment, and trouble.

o btw as I'm typing this I have a 39 degree fever.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I tried jumping on a picnic bench and I didn't get my first foot on there well enough and slipped and landed shin first on the corner of the bench. Now, 2 years later, I still have a divot and a scar on my shin.
Thought standing on a tricycle at the top of the hill to try and get onto the neighbours roof was a good idea when I was 3.

Tricycle toppled, I rolled down the hill and landed headfirst on the rocks at the bottom of the hill. No stitches, and the scar is under my hair.
Sliced my pinky finger open while opening a can of baked beans. Fainted (I was 8 years old or something). Bitchin' scar.

Sword fighting at a friends place with open ended metal poles. My friend and I were fighting on the edge of his above ground pool, but that wasnt what caused the accident. Another friend, who wasn't as coordinated, decided he wanted to join in, so we gave him a pattern to follow. Somehow he thought that throwing an uppercut into the mix was a good idea. Hit me right between the eyes, a mm to either side would have resulted in me losing an eye. No stitches but I used some weird tape stuff instead. Got a nice scar between my eyes now.

Went down a bigass hill on my scooter with bare feet. Didn't realise that the kinetic energy from braking would make the brake REALLY hot. I ended up trying to bail and keep running... That failed and I ended up coming off and forward rolling down the massive hill that is my street. Nice grazes.

Jumped on the bed and fell, hitting the windowsill, teeth through the lips.

Slipped over in the bathtub and hit the side, teeth through the lips from the other side.

I'm awesone
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
I was in a car accident 5 years ago (not my fault) I was left with spine alignment problems, 4 discs in my spine are out of place, and I have pinched nerves in both legs.
Ate shit at the local skatepark last Wednesday bmxing. I was trying to icepick a small handrail, apparently my peg clipped. Chipped one of my top front teeth completely in half down to the nerve and the one beside it was chipped, concussion, gash on eyebrow, black eye. My knee hurt the worst, was super swollen and it still hurts to move it around. Teeth are fixed almost, the smaller chipped one needs to be fixed and I need a root canal.

Wear a ****ing helmet, kids.
Page 1 of 2