What's the funniest thing you've accidentally recorded in the studio/home?

I had my microphone set pretty high and a fart escaped and came through in the recording.

Also, a friend of mine yelling and cussing loudly after screwing up a vocal take.

What about you? What are some funny things that require you to do a re-take?
My parents doing it.....
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
i recorded my friend singing along (very loudly) to "make damn sure" by TBS. the mic was really close to him so you could barely hear the song in the backround. it was god freakin awful
DECRESCENDO
Well, I was recording vocals, just rough ones, and I could hardly scream that day to to a cold, so I was screaming, and it started off like pretty legit, then it fizzled out, and all you heard was "YEAHHHhhhhhh..............****!...!"

I'll search for the file

edit* FOUND

http://rapidshare.com/files/389803608/03-vocals-100327_2305.wav.html

download if you'd liek to hear it (:
Last edited by THEandrew at May 20, 2010,
I accidentally recorded an A minor chord instead of an A Major chord.. I laughed for days
Cornflakes
@theandrew That did start out pretty legit.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by dez_cole
@theandrew That did start out pretty legit.

haha, well uh thanks, but I'm terrible at holding high screams...
Sometimes I forget I'm recording so you can hear random people in my band shouting swears or our frustration trying to work out a song. It's fun to listen to later. One time, one of our friends was with us.

Friend: (sees lead singers phone bachground) is that your girlfriend?
LS: Yeah...
Friend: I like your girlfriend
LS: I like my girlfirend too...
Then, all of a sudden you hear the drummer shout: GUYS, I FOUND THE METRONOME!

It was lulz.
My sister started mocking my dog for humping a stuffed animal while I was recording some rough riffage. Good Stuff.
The other guitarist in the band I used to be in was recording his part, I'd just finished so I went and had a smoke, came back in high as tits, walked across the room, tripped and fell into the drumkit.

Odd thing was, it matched up perfect, just after he finished. It sounded something like duuunnn duuunn DUN *crash* "AH ****!!"

We were laughing for days. Even our drummer, who was pissed at first, listened to the recording and forgave me.
"Long ago at the dawn of time, man had ideas about solar energy! Throughout the centuries, these dreams have become stagnated, but have returned!" Cue holding up a poorly dawn stick figure next to a badly drawn house with a black panel, meant to be a solar panel, on it. "And thus, man has reached the pinnacle of energy harvesting! Utopia cannot be far!"

Read in an incredibly hammy voice. Presented it at a local alternative energy fair, got great response for the comedy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54