Just about an hour ago, my brother drove me to the store so I could buy myself a new pair of headphones.

I was sitting in the backseat and my legs suddenly went numb and I lost all feeling in them. I tried to move them, but had no physical control over them for probably over 5 seconds. It was the strangest thing, and I thought that they were paralyzed for a moment.

Any ideas what this might have been? Has anything weird like this ever happened to you?
Your ballsack turned into a brain and is now taking control of your body.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
My stomache fell asleep once. It was weird. I could feel everything from my penis down and chest up, but I felt nothing in the middle of my body
Sail upon the open skies
it's okay, it was just your new alien brain slug testing your body out. no worries, ignore the invasion.
sometimes when I'm on bo[/SIZE]ring threads I get an extrange feeling and mymouth starts doing an extrange expreyayyyaaaYAAAAAAWWWWWWWW
WWNNNNNNN.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
When I sit on my leg funny for long enough it goes numb.. which is cool... except when I suddenly have to run and wind up looking like a tit trying to hop away
Cornflakes
When you get really baked, sometimes you'll get stranges waves of this trippy feeling and it washses over your body and shit. feels cool sometimes too

edit;
at the dramtic post over on top of the other post on top of me.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at May 20, 2010,
sitting on your hands until they fall asleep and then fondling yourself is pretty strange.
Suspect drugs.

srsly tho: Were you on any mind-altering substances?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
Suspect drugs.

srsly tho: Were you on any mind-altering substances?

Nope. None at all.
Sometimes when I wake up after sleeping with my head on my arm or something my arm is all limp and I can't feel it or move it at all, except with my other hand. (incredibly inconvenient when it happens to both arms and you need to turn off your alarm)
I think its just caused by lack of blood flow, so maybe your legs had the same thing.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
lol, man. thats not even interisting at all. your leg just fell asleep. wtf?

Trippy.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
When I get to the end of my urination, I always shiver. Weird. Anyone know why?
Quote by due 07
When I get to the end of my urination, I always shiver. Weird. Anyone know why?

Oh I actually used to know why that happens.

Unfortunately for you, I totally forgot.
Quote by guylee
Oh I actually used to know why that happens.

Unfortunately for you, I totally forgot.

Well dick, I am very curious haha
Quote by guylee
google that shit now I wanna know.

I looked around and I guess that the urine heat leaves the body, so it causes you to shiver.
Last edited by due 07 at May 21, 2010,
wooow. I never knew that.

Another strange sensation is when you jump into a fire, then you feel weird. I suggest trying that.

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Sometimes when i am on the phone to someone, it feels like my mouth goes on auto-pilot and my brain has no control, its weird.

Yesterday me and some friends got high, i don't smoke that often so it only took 2 good tokes to get me nicely baked, it was a ****ing strange trip because we were in this park, standing at a point which overlooks a good portion of the city, and the trip was becoming pretty intense, i felt like i was standing with my back to a wall, even though there was just open field behind me, and it was just weird.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I usually get this weird sensation in my legs when i've been walking for a while when it feels like there's loads of water pouring down my jeans, even on days I haven't pissed myself it still happens. Really weird.
Quote by angusfan16
My stomache fell asleep once. It was weird. I could feel everything from my penis down and chest up, but I felt nothing in the middle of my body

This made me laugh really hard for some reason.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Sometimes, most often on public transport, I lose all feeling in my willy.
I have to shuffle around in the seat to restore sensation.
Go to the doctor. That's all.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.