This guitar was given to me by my dad's cousin and i've let it sit in my basement for years so i finally decided to put it back together and repaint it. Well im a HUGE fan of the 1970 Chevelles so i figured what better of a paint job then to replicate that. This guitar, just for reference in case anyone asks is a Westone Dimension IV. A very rare guitar indeed, only made in the mid 80's by Masukmoto or something like that, some asian name. This is just the body, and one Huge thing i did was convert the body from a floating trem to string through, which was a B***H, but im proud of my work. i am putting Gibson Classic '57's in it and it will have a locking mechanism between the tuning keys and nut so its gonna be a sweet axe.

Let me know what you think, i posted 2 other projects on my ug profile(bass and fat strat)

Epi Les Paul w EMG 81/85
Westone Dimension IV
Crate XT120R

your metallica covers receive iron_maiden97's official "Good Cover Seal"

SAY WHO GIVES A F**K!!!
My girlfriend has a Westone from '86. Great looking guitar but it's in poor shape.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'd redo it and get the single coil patch fix. There is a way to get that smooth so you can't tell it was ever there. Pug it with a piece of wood and sand it back to shape.
^this, that throws me of a bit.
\
otherwise looks nice
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Looks like a really nice design but no hard feelings intended, it's a little rough. Did you paint the black on with a brush? Here's a little tip, if you decide to redo it or do a refinish again in the future than pick up some 1/2" and 1/4" painters tape, practice with it alot then when you go to do a paintjob like this it will come out really straight with really crisp lines good job though, you're definately on the right track
i used painters tape for the larger stripes, i had to use an Xacto to cut the smaller lines, which didnt come out as good as id hoped but its still cool
Epi Les Paul w EMG 81/85
Westone Dimension IV
Crate XT120R

your metallica covers receive iron_maiden97's official "Good Cover Seal"

SAY WHO GIVES A F**K!!!
I gotta say, i like this.

I'd have done something silly, like, put a plastic cover over the SC hole, drilled hole in it, and lit it up with leds ore something.

and called it bumblebee.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
did you put wood filler in the single coil route? if so, it's gonna shrink over time and fall right out.

digging the paintjob, but overall you need to do some work on the details.