I've already posted a thread like this a while back but I wasn't happy with the replies so I'm making another one. I have about $300 right now and still saving up. I'm on a very low budget (still a freshmen) so saving up for $1000 is out of the question. My current MAIN gear is

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Spider III 75w
Rockband mic for recording

And now I'm trying to decide on which of these things to buy but I have NO idea what I want to get first.

M-Audio Fast Track MKII Interface $120
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe $500
Vypyr Tube 60 $450

WHAT SHOULD I GET FIRST?????
They're all good lol

Spider needs to go. Nuff said.

The Fast Track is good, but unless you really need high-quality recordings, there's not much point. If you have a band and are recording a demo, then that's a different story. Then the rockband mic definitely needs to go :P

I love Schecter, but it depends on what hellraiser you're looking at, as there's like at least 5-6 out right now, all of them slightly different. Regardless of which one it is, it will serve you well.

I guess if you have a band, get the Fast Track. If not, get that Spider III the hell outta there :P
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by swordsofplague
They're all good lol

Spider needs to go. Nuff said.

The Fast Track is good, but unless you really need high-quality recordings, there's not much point. If you have a band and are recording a demo, then that's a different story. Then the rockband mic definitely needs to go :P

I love Schecter, but it depends on what hellraiser you're looking at, as there's like at least 5-6 out right now, all of them slightly different. Regardless of which one it is, it will serve you well.

I guess if you have a band, get the Fast Track. If not, get that Spider III the hell outta there :P

I dont need high quality. Anythings better than a rockband mic.

I'm getting the Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe

I dont have a band (yet). So it looks like the winner is the Vypyr?
Regardless of whether or not you are unhappy about the replies, never make multiple threads on the same topic.

This goes in GG&A anyway. Not GB&C. no building or customizing going on here.