Post things that make you feel depressed or insignificant. Not like "You Cry, You Lose", this is mainly about things like darker philosophy and somewhat saddening outlooks on life.

Anyways, if you guys don't care for the idea, I'll just delete the thread.

Allegro Non Troppo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Oc_J1Lu-o

Everything You Do Is A Balloon (just skip to 1:40): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko

In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVWcptE6UAI&feature=related

inb4 everything
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fswGKEuTNEc - VLetrmx21 - Autechre

And shrooms. Shrooms make me feel insignificant. Some people feel like they're being swallowed up by reality, I feel as if I've already been swallowed and the world isn't any different. The magnitude of existence even on just the Earth completely destroys any sense of independence I might've had. It's difficult to put into words.
Thinking about the size of the universe always makes me feel both depressed and wonderful at the same time. It's amazing that we are part of something so enormous and beautiful... but sad that our lives are insignificant.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
I will never again be a carefree child. Never again play with my friends outside. Never again go on family vacations. Never again get excited when I get a new lego set.
Check out my band Disturbed
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
That humanity probably won't exist long enough to truly explore our galaxy.

Quote by The Madcap
Anyways, if you guys don't care for the idea, I'll just delete the thread.

I lol'd at your sensitivity right here, by the way. Having a bad day?
LARGE TEXT
Last edited by Holy. at May 21, 2010,
Stupid wars fought over religion.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I can't seem to find the picture, but I stumbled across a picture one day of Professor Oak's lab in Pokemon Blue at the beginning of the game with the caption:

See this picture? Know that you will never be able to experience the surprise and joy of the adventure you began ever again.

That made me very sad, actually.
Quote by StewieSwan
I will never again be a carefree child. Never again play with my friends outside. Never again go on family vacations. Never again get excited when I get a new lego set.
These things.

I'll never be super excited to wake up for Christmas or my birthday anymore. I don't get to see my friends at school everyday like I used to, just every few months now. The twenty dollars that could have endlessly entertained me as a kid can't buy half a tank of gas. No kiss will feel as awesome as the first one did. I need to have a "career" one day, and I'll only have time to worry about how to make ends meet. I can't climb a fucking tree without people thinking there's something wrong with me.
westboro Baptist Church

GEDIT: OH HOLY SHIT I totally posted this before I even saw the Dio funeral thread.
Last edited by guylee at May 21, 2010,
Quote by Oroborous
These things.

I'll never be super excited to wake up for Christmas or my birthday anymore. I don't get to see my friends at school everyday like I used to, just every few months now. The twenty dollars that could have endlessly entertained me as a kid can't buy half a tank of gas. No kiss will feel as awesome as the first one did. I need to have a "career" one day, and I'll only have time to worry about how to make ends meet. I can't climb a fucking tree without people thinking there's something wrong with me.
It's like the ending of Stand By Me where he says "You never have better friends than when you were 12."
I don't get sad or depressed easily, I'm too positive minded for that. So if you can think a few comics and youtube videos can take me down, bring it on!
when ever i read a biography on an actor and how hard it was to make it, it make me feel even more like shit because i cant even get into theatre school
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
the fact that we celebrate birthdays, like they are something special, when if you think about it, your family and friends are celebrating the fact you are one year closer to death.

that whatever you do in life, it will never be significant or remembered.

most people who care about you, feel socially compelled to ask if you are ok.

that when you read this an associate yourself with any number of these saddening thoughts, you realize you really are lonely sad and pathetic.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Having to cope with the fact that my father who was a genius and a beautiful person has a mental disorder called schizoaffective disorder which makes him see shit that isn't there.
Quote by aradine
the fact that we celebrate birthdays, like they are something special, when if you think about it, your family and friends are celebrating the fact you are one year closer to death.

that whatever you do in life, it will never be significant or remembered.

most people who care about you, feel socially compelled to ask if you are ok.

that when you read this an associate yourself with any number of these saddening thoughts, you realize you really are lonely sad and pathetic.

Sounds like you are the thing making you feel insignificant/depressed.

A lot about being a child and not having that anymore makes me feel sad sometimes, but every part of life is it's own adventure, adulthood no less than childhood whatsoever. So I think about the life waiting for me in the future and I feel alright
The fact that I went all those years without knowing you can escape the Yeti in SkiFree by holding the F key.
I love her she cares less we'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be the same agin
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The fact that I went all those years without knowing you can escape the Yeti in SkiFree by holding the F key.
WHAT??

*plays skifree*
The thought of my own death depresses me. Not because I'm scared of it or anything, I believe I'm going to heaven, but the thought of all the people I have left behind to mourn my death makes me sad.
I pride myself on my humility.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The fact that I went all those years without knowing you can escape the Yeti in SkiFree by holding the F key.
WTF?!?!?! Why did nobody tell me this!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
has anyone seen the stephen hawking special on the discovery channel where he talks about how he invented gravity and the universe?

yeah.
Sent from my iPad.