Page 1 of 5
Are there any women you guys think are amazingly hot or just plain beautiful, that most guys just wouldn't agree or understand? I personally have a couple.

First is Kathryn Erbe. She's an older gal, but she still has it going on, and has a pretty goddamn impressive body.

Also, guys tend to go "wat?" when I say I think Jennette McCurdy from iCarly is hot as hell. But this black dude knows what I'm talking about.

(Invalid img)
Dude, wat?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by The_Casinator
*iCarly pic*
How about "No"?
Ever hear of a paper bag? She has like a black girl's body with Caucasian skin. Curves an' shit.
boxxy definitely is cute, but I just want to punch her in the face after watching one of her videos.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by The Madcap
Ever hear of a paper bag? She has like a black girl's body with Caucasian skin. Curves an' shit.

I'm not racist or anything, but I just don't like the figure of black women. I prefer white figures.
Quote by supersac
jennete mcurthy and cosgrove
id hit it
Fuckin' right.

iCarly; every episode is like a photo in a phto album where you watch youngin's turn into totally fuckable chicks.
I hate myself for sating it--Rachel Ray.

Most people I've said this to would never consider it because she's older and is quite possibly the most annoying human on the planet, but look at these damn pictures.

My penis yearns to be that Strawberry.
Quote by The Madcap
Fuckin' right.

iCarly; every episode is like a photo in a phto album where you watch youngin's turn into totally fuckable chicks.

That's just weird. I heard some people I know talking about potentially hot 13 year olds. I just walked away.
Why did I even click on this thread?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Seref

Most people I've said this to would never consider it because she's older and is quite possibly the most annoying human on the planet, but look at these damn pictures.

She looks hot in those pictures, but I've never found her hot on television. Even if she is doing what every woman should be doing.

>_>

I tend to like women who are slightly odd looking. If a woman looks too perfect, like most of the women everyone agrees is hot, they stop looking like people and start looking like really nice furniture or something.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 21, 2010,
Quote by Ignite

Due she is so hooooot!!!!

wait a minute.................................................shit!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Seref

My penis yearns to be that Strawberry.

Oh fuck yeah. I totally would.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by The Madcap
Fuckin' right.

uhhh...
your house probably has a red dot on those websites doesnt it?
Quote by shattamakar

Daaaaaaaamn
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Page 1 of 5