Decent enough deal? It will leave me without an amp. I'm giving him 200 cash and a line 6 spider 3 75watt HD head for it. I paid 80 for the head. I'd want to resell the guitar for more than 280 though, but is it worth not having an amp? The only guitar I have is an Ibanez GAX70, got rid of my others.. so..
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
yes get it. its a good deal. it says in ur sig u have a crate and a marshall mini stack so use that until u get a new amp.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
nah my gear is so dated lol. i just sold my c-1FR for 250 so i have 220 left. he wants 200 + my line 6 head for his classic.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

The C-1 Classic is one hell of a guitar...i'd make the trade but that's just me
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I would go for it. If the C1 is in good shape, you really shouldnt have a hard time making a profit off it at that price.

I myself am currently ampless, but it doesn't bother me because I'm wiggling my way towards something nice, and sometimes thats all you can do depending on the financial situation.
Do it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
You get rid of the Spider and secure a great deal on a great guitar. Make the damn deal before one of us chase you to it.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I fear it was a knockoff. I did the deal and when I took a closer look at it during the intial setup process, I noticed it didn't have a serial number on the back, NOR the "classic" on the truss rod cover. It must be a pretty ****ing good copy, considering it's still neck through, feels like a good guitar, has the grover tuners, etc.

Kinda bummed, but oh well. What are the chances it is? It does say schecter diamond series on it. Looks like the logo on my C-1FR here.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Ok nvm, found a honey burst, I assume the plate cover that said CLASSIC fell off or was removed.. considering the actual cover is there, the classic sticker isn't. Still sketchy about the serial number.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

A few. (pic quality may be fuzzy or dark. phone sux)

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/0521001420.jpg/
http://img37.imageshack.us/i/0521001419a.jpg/
http://img576.imageshack.us/i/0521001419.jpg/
http://img208.imageshack.us/i/0521001510.jpg/
http://img24.imageshack.us/i/0521001608b.jpg/
http://img210.imageshack.us/i/0521001419a.jpg/

Also, it has a 3 way selector? WTF? I thought it was 5 on classics? Doesn't have the 3 knobs either. Or a ****ing FAKE. Man, I should've looked this over a bit more carefully... And to think you could trust some people.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

I found some diamond series C1 clasics so i guess it is real, though non of those had exposed coils on the Pups, so yeah it is a bit sus.

but it is not the one with the SDs and all the bells and whistles, so on those grounds alone i would say you've been screwed.

bad luck mate, is there anyway you can get your stuff back?

i suggest you and a car full of mates asap.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at May 21, 2010,
The guy said he got the guitar like this, covers must have been taken out. Said the pickups are duncan alinco 2.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Interesting. There's a chance it could be an older C-1 Classic. Or it's a C-1 Classic, but those aren't Seymour Duncans in it.

To take out the pickups, all you have to do is loosen the pickup height screws all the way. And then you have to make sure to keep the springs in the right position so they don't slide out.

But hey, for $280 you can't complain too much.
c-1 classics have only ever had 2 knobs. and is he the original owner? its very possible some owner down the line replaced the pups and just kept it simple and used a 3 way switch.

i bought my classic off of ebay (for almost double the price you are being offered) and it had a 3 way switch and dave mustaine live wires. so its not a fake. buy it! as that annoying staples commercial goes, THATS A LOW PRICE!!!! and you wont regret it. these are amazing guitars

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

I'm more concerned with the serial number. It isn't on the back middle of the head stock, it's up to the top right of the corner of it, not in the middle of the tuners like they usually are. Not to mention its dinged up (coincidence?) didn't think to check that. Looks like it was on purpose, or maybe a ****ing dog chewed at it..

Maybe I'm worrying too much.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

hmmm. didnt know that. you might wanna email shecter and ask them about that.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Its a good deal, regardless if those are legit SDs, also my spider is too shitty to sell, so use it as a crate, and i use it occasianally when i have freinds who wanna play too
Eh.
Well, I own a C1 classic, and the pickup selector IS 5 way.
Mine has 2 knobs.
It also says "classic" on the tuss rod cover.
The serial number should be on the back of the headstock, on the bottom below the tuners.

Also, C1 classics have Schecter locking tuners on them, which I don't believe that one has.

Just my input =p
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
Last edited by HorizonShadow at May 22, 2010,
Quote by HorizonShadow
Also, C1 classics have Schecter locking tuners on them, which I don't believe that one has.

Just my input =p

I think there are numerous variations over the years. Mine is an '07 or '08 model and it came with Grover tuners.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Classic, Gibson Faded V, Tacoma DR14C, Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 + 1960B.