Page 1 of 2
Simple question. If you could be with a person who was perfect for you in every way, would you?

I'll list some things I'd consider to be pros and cons

Pros:
She's just right for you
You don't have to worry about breaking up/divorce

Cons:
She'll be the only person you'll have sex with for the rest of your life
She'll be the only relationship you'll have for the rest of your life

Also, no waiting. That means you can't wait till you're 30 and done having sex with many different girls to say yes. Now or never.

I'm personally going to say yes.
Check out my band Disturbed
I feel like I've already found mine.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
i have no soul
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Yeah, I've already had my share of having sex with women, so I wouldn't mind it that much. I like the security of it.
Well, basically I've already found mine, and if he/she is perfect for you why the hell would you care if you couldn't have sex or a relationship with another? Bad cons...
no sex with other people is a con? i think it's a pro. i mean, sure, you don't get to experiment, but provided the same provisions are made in the contract for her, then that completely eradicates the fear of STIs and other sex issues (save for pregnancy, of course).

i'm down with it. hell, yes.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by Gumle
Well, basically I've already found mine, and if he/she is perfect for you why the hell would you care if you couldn't have sex or a relationship with another? Bad cons...

Some people prefer variety over compatibility.
Well, I don't believe in someone being "perfect" for another or the existence of "soulmates", but assuming my soulmate did exist, I would probably say yes.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I'm 16. Still a virgin.

I'd say yes.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Yes...because I am a lonely bastard...in a box.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Depends what you mean by perfect; the interpretation differs between people.

For example, someone might see it as a way of saying they are dominant over their soulmate and consequently have an unbalanced relationship. Another might see it as a sexual fantasy, in terms of a relationship.

Or for me, I see it as an equal relationship but the soulmate has characteristics that particularly appeal to me, however, I think there should still be room for argument and confrontation or else you wouldn't develop as a person. In other words, this is the kind of person you can find for yourself, experiencing life on the way and, again, developing as a person.

I would not take the soulmate, I'd prefer to find her myself.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
'Soulmates' do not exist, however, in this hypothetical scenario I would probably do it.
kill all humans
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Probably, providing she didn't get in the way of my music.

hahahaha this guy knows where its at agreed
Based on logic alone, my my "soulmate" would not have any issues with me sleeping with other women. Thus I will say, yes, I would be with my soulmate right now, if I could.

I kid, kind of. But seriously, yeah I would. I don't think it's hard for me.
Quote by burndttoast
Based on logic alone, my my "soulmate" would not have any issues with me sleeping with other women. Thus I will say, yes, I would be with my soulmate right now, if I could.

Very good answer
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by burndttoast

I agree it's a flawed question, especially since it's based on the false presumption that soulmates exist. But this is more to see if anyone values exploration and variety over security and stability.
Yes. Sacrificing all the imperfect sex I'm definitely getting (and that's another thing) in exchange for someone perfect doesn't seem like it's much of a con.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Of course YES ! Good sex is all about the complicity you have with the other person and not really about how hot she is...!
Soulmate = Soulsex?

Sign me up.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Yeah, it's not exactly looking like i'm going to get laid anytime soon.
Quote by GoodnightHero
what if your soulmates another guy?
what if shes alergic to penii?

**** no.
lifes about the chase.

Well she wouldn't be your soulmate then.

I'm not actually sure. The relationship I'm in at the moment is pretty idyllic. I couldn't just leave him right now. If my current boyfriend turned out to be my soulmate, I'd have no qualms about staying with him forever.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at May 21, 2010,

Cons
She'll be the only person you'll have sex with for the rest of your life
She'll be the only relationship you'll have for the rest of your life

How are these cons? Anyone with any life experience at all will tell you that it's much better to have a good relationship than a string of shitty ones.
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by OddOneOut
Well she wouldn't be your soulmate then.

I'm not actually sure. The relationship I'm in at the moment is pretty idyllic. I couldn't just leave him right now. If my current boyfriend turned out to be my soulmate, I'd have no qualms about staying with him forever.

how so? it has nothing to do with anything physical. if it did then itd be called your dream boy/girl. soul mate is completely different.
Page 1 of 2