i've been trying to find some active ones and have been having the hardest time doing so. Anyone know of any?
Dragonball GT is an abomination
no one wants to put your record out because it sucks
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
haha out of all the insults that's all you can come up with? Wow dude wow.
Ebullition.
I would distribute your record with my label, there's not a lot I can do. But I can put it up on the internet to sell online and take it on tour with me.
Other than that, check out byofl.org. You can search for labels and distros.
I wish I was a slut
dude that would rule. I can send you some copies when we get them. How should i get in touch with you? Yeah i've heard a lot about byofl. Definitely gonna hit that up. Thanks!
sweet dude at least we know one person who will be there haha
thanks man glad you dig the tunes. Trust me we'd much rather hit you up than the other way around.
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
1st. emo = emotional

2nd. yes i know some labels but before i tell you post your band, nigga.

3rd. dragonball gt pwns your ass.

1)you wouldn't get the point of my avatar so im going to try to explain it, so ill take the hit here.

2)no, dragon gt sucked. all the fights were lame and the story was even worse. a talking robot that ate the dragon radar? the greatest threat to the universe was named baby? seriously? it blew. dragonball and DB Z were amazing. the end.
i second tempest's comment strongly. GT took a shit on all the characters except goku. Goku rules but it wasn't him that made the story what it was.
Quote by -tempest-
1)you wouldn't get the point of my avatar so im going to try to explain it, so ill take the hit here.

2)no, dragon gt sucked. all the fights were lame and the story was even worse. a talking robot that ate the dragon radar? the greatest threat to the universe was named baby? seriously? it blew. dragonball and DB Z were amazing. the end.

sorry. i was bored that day and was trolling.
i was being sarcastic about your avatar thing.
i liked super 17 and shadow dragons sagas though.
i agree with the shadow dragon sagas. They redeemed the show a little bit. Super 17 was the most obvious filler of all time haha. Still a cool concept though.
haha thanks. Yeah me and those dudes are best friends. We're touring all over the u.s. with them next month. Good times!
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
sorry. i was bored that day and was trolling.
i was being sarcastic about your avatar thing.
i liked super 17 and shadow dragons sagas though.

fair enough haha, i needed to get rid of it anyways. the shawdow dragon part was ok. i just think the series was just a flop though =\. the last lil movie thing they did with the lil goku kid was kinda cool, i wish it was a longer though.