Where can I get some real drum tracks so I can Jam along with my guitar, just plain real drums no rhythm and bass?
If you want REAL drums, the best ever... in the world... ever... without fail... is by far...

EZdrummer's Drumkit from hell.

Buy the two-in-one package, and you get the DKFH for free. It's a VSTI, so you will need at the very least, a basic production package to use it. But it is, by far, the BEST ever real-drum emulator in existence.

Love,
KB
Quote by ApexMACHINE
If you want REAL drums, the best ever... in the world... ever... without fail... is by far...

EZdrummer's Drumkit from hell.

WRONG!

The Metal Foundry is where its at
Quote by Wesbanez
WRONG!

What is this Metal Foundry you speak of???

(Goes to You Tube... watches trailer)

You... my kind sir. Are correct. Metal Foundry is indeed where it is at!!! It is essentially, the upgraded version of DKFH though.

GET IT! BUY IT NOW!
Quote by Wesbanez
WRONG!

Well, the metal foundry has very nice sequences... dfh is ok... very old school in a way. But the best sounding kit is still the pop/rock kit... plonk on any of the other sequences and its awesome... sound carries thru in the mixes better too...

But yeah, ezdrummer is great. All their add-ons are great too... and they are great to practice to as well. Gives you the feeling that you have an awesome drummer at hand .... AND ... you can tell him what to play and he does it... not like real ones who sulk and drool and fart all day.
Quote by evolucian
Gives you the feeling that you have an awesome drummer at hand .... AND ... you can tell him what to play and he does it... not like real ones who sulk and drool and fart all day.

That is EXACTLY what I love about it!

"You. I want THIS."
"Done."
"Yeah but- wow really?"
"Done."
"Cool."