So i'm doing pretty well in the competition :P
like i was 3rd yesterday with 42 votes
and now suddenly 2 guys got 50 votes overnight...what the hell i swear that is not fair. I understand if you like let a few of your friends vote for you but damn!
and the first place, now with 170 votes
i can't believe what he did...how desperate can you get?? ..
he like literally let his friend post a picture of his gf's boobs in a forum, asking for votes in return...... WTF! yes someone busted him, gave the whole site a link to it xD
and now he denies it
says:
"I was not aware of this thread until yesterday when my friend told me about it so I haven't even seen it myself. I would never knowingly go about getting votes in this way because it draws negativity. "

...really?
your friend just HAPPENED to have a picture of your gf's bewbs...either your lieing or your gf is doing your friend behind your back

This kind of s**t pisses me off... why can't everyone just have a nice clean competition...Quit being desperate! (not to you...to the cheaters)

thanks for listening

dont like make me pull out mah big guns
Last edited by Ibarshall_X at May 21, 2010,
Quote by Ibarshall_X
either your lieing or your gf is doing your friend behind your back

I like when I think a thread is about something, and it turns out it's not, but I keep reading and a reference to my original impression turns up there anyway. It creates a nice feeling of coming full circle.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
yep.

oh and indeed, tits?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Blood-boiling saga, kinsman.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

1. What exactly are you talking about?
2. Probably posted a random picture of a pair of boobs.
3. Are you 7?
the guy who posted link, his comments were removed and the thread was locked
so sorry i hav no proof
So... go and take a photo of your mums bewbs and post them on here. Then I'll vote for you.
Quote by Ibarshall_X
the guy who posted link, his comments were removed and the thread was locked
so sorry i hav no proof

No boobs?

next thread please.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
It's this sort of reason that i get pissed off when people post "vote for me in this poll" threads here on UG. Often people who have put hard work into their band end up losing out cos some idiot just posted a thread on a forum of strangers.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
I have a solution: Grow up, get over it, AND move on. So what, you lost? Get back on the horse, try again, and go on to win the 2nd time!

A good rule my dad always told me: "Never give up!"
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 21, 2010,
hey TS, you just learned a valuable lesson about life.

in that, you can play as clean and fair as you want, but in the end, you're still gonna lose.