Hi all,

I have Guitar Rig 4 with the kontrol foot pedal and for the past 6 months I have used it with headphones. I'm looking to find speakers for it so that I can jam with others using it.

I've found these http://www.saverstore.com/product/20...-AV40-Speakers and was wondering if they'd be a good choice.

I have an amp, but I'd rather have the flexibility of the amp and cab settings in GR which the amp would colour, wouldn't it?

Of course, any alternatives to these (around the same price if possible) would be very cool indeed. Also any tips that any of you lot have for what I am trying to do would be nice

Cheers!
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
link doesn't work, but the m audio AV40's should sound pretty good, just keep in mind if you really need absolutely no coloration (say for mixing and mastering something important) you need some acoustic treatment for your room and really careful placement of your monitors.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
link doesn't work, but the m audio AV40's should sound pretty good, just keep in mind if you really need absolutely no coloration (say for mixing and mastering something important) you need some acoustic treatment for your room and really careful placement of your monitors.

It's not massively important that there is ZERO colouration, but I just want it to sound like it does through my headphones rather than the crap that comes out of the computer speakers :P
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.