Page 1 of 3
So this could be interesting, it can be guitar related or anything.

3 things for me:

1. Powerchords
2. Tying my shoe lace
3. How to Pull-off Properly

Yours?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Chris3235
So this could be interesting, it can be guitar related or anything.

3 things for me:

1. Powerchords
2. Tying my shoe lace
3. How to Pull-off Properly

Yours?

Is that a guitar-related thing, or did it take you ages to figure out how to pull your pork?
It took me ages for number 2 aswell, i'm really uncoordinated when it comes to any kind of knot. Let's just hope I never have to hang someone. Or tie someone up in my basement.
Swedish. I started learning maybe 2 years ago. 2 years gone by, and I can only say "Yes", "No", "Thanks", and "Your mother is fat".

Mostly from lack of effort rather than incompetence though.
🙈 🙉 🙊
1. The double thump Victor Wooten bass technique.
2. Two handed bass tapping
3. Alternate picking (on guitar)

I'm really cool.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
^ your sig

For be, it'd probably be alternate picking, any sort of arpeggio shape, and kissing.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
How to give a good rimjob.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

1 Tying my shoelaces
2 Pull-offs on bass
3 Barre chords on guitar.
4 Learning to play poker
5 Learning Japanese (...)
Learning how to play the intro riff to Don't cry by Gun's N' Roses
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Well, when I was young it took forever for me to learn how to play tetris and how to fold a paper aeroplane.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
Well, when I was young it took forever for me to learn how to play tetris and how to fold a paper aeroplane.

I still can't fold a paper plane and I'm 17.

It took me forever to learn to swim, ride a bike, write, basically anything that involved coordination. I have none of it so it was hard for me. I still can't ride a bike very well now, and my swimming is pathetic. I can write though.... just.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Tie laces
How to tell time
Several wasn't 7
Right and Left (not that it took longer than normal, it just takes me a few seconds, even to this day and I'm 19)
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Druggie, did guitar come easily?

It took me a while to learn about computer programming. Other languages came slowly tambien.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
For me it's still pull-offs on a guitar... it just gets all sloppy.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Losing weight - For about two years I've been trying, I play basketball twice a week, I swim, jog but nothing has changed. It's not that I'm unhealthy or unfit but I just look fat and makes me insecure especially talking to girls.

On guitar it'll have to be palm muting, still mess it up and my solo's will become really messy
It took me ages to learn how to ride a bike, and how to swim, but once i got the hang of it i was very good at both.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i still can't tell analogue time, i have to spend so much time decoding what it says that the time has changed and i have to start again :P
gear:
Charvel 750XL w/ Duncan SH15
Squier Affinity HSS strat
Orange Tiny Terror Combo
Yamaha RBX 170 bass
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff Tone Wicker
EHX Stereo Electric Mistress
Hardwire Delay
Vox V-847A Wah
Artec Dual Boost
Boss EQ
Not piss myself in my sleep....That took way too long for me to learn
stairway to heaven solo
how to swim (still can't very well)
Tomb Raider I... i beat it 2 weeks ago
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by aaciseric
It took me ages for number 2 aswell

Pooping is hard. Especially when the poop is hard.
Finnish.
The simplest riffs ever when I first started playing guitar.

Aaand... writing. I'm a leftie and my teachers were convinced I was just right-handed and lazy, it took them ages to realise they'd been forcing a pencil into the wrong hand >_>
Masturbation. Seriously.

Also sweeps, I am still trying.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
why women have breasts. Up until age 10 or so I just thought that women were all fat.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Finnish.
Aaand... writing. I'm a leftie and my teachers were convinced I was just right-handed and lazy, it took them ages to realise they'd been forcing a pencil into the wrong hand >_>

Education at it's finest
Quote by Caressing Death

Right and Left (not that it took longer than normal, it just takes me a few seconds, even to this day and I'm 19)

this.
i know it, but i still do the hand think, or have to double take.
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

I've got appalling coordination. After so much practice I still can't roll cigarettes, so when I wish to smoke, I need to use a rolling machine.

Shoe laces and riding a bike took far too long for me as well.

My coordination affects my guitar playing as well but that never was a big issue. I play guitar because I find it fun. It also affected my ability at sports, but it was okay. The sports I cared about, I put effort in, and I always came out better than everyone who didn't.
I don't ever suck at anything?
tho last time we went bowling I needed like 5 gutter balls to get the hang of it again.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
It took me ages to learn how to write number 2. In kindergarten everyone knew how to write it, but I just kept writing z instead of 2.
Hybrid picking. I can't sync it up properly
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

how babby is formed.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
how babby is formed.

It was on the news this morning.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Druggie, did guitar come easily?

It took me a while to learn about computer programming. Other languages came slowly tambien.

Not really... It eventually did but i'm so god awful at it I may as well have not bothered. I've been playing over 10 years, and I can't do much more than the solo from 21 Guns by Green Day and string a few chords together. I'm reasonably OK at bass though, and drums.

My Dyspraxia doesn't help either - what is difficult to learn anyway was a lot harder for me. I still can't put a key in a door without holding it with both hands. Seriously.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

how to ollie on a skateboard. Seriously. I knew how to 180 and do tons of variations of an ollie, but not just straight up ollie.

▲ ▲

World War Z
~♥~

[addicted][to][you]
My dearest friend, if you don't mind
I'd like to join you by your side
Where we can gaze into the stars
And sit together, now and forever
For it is plain as anyone can see
We're simply meant to be
German. I lived in Austria for 7 years, and even though I took lessons in school, I could hardly speak a word of it for the first 6 years.

Then suddenly I realised I was in the class with all the native speakers, I could read the newspaper and watch TV in german. Dunno how it happened.

I would say something guitar related, but I can hardly play guitar at all, so I don't consider it something I've "learned"
Last edited by sashki at May 21, 2010,
Page 1 of 3