Page 1 of 2
Life is walking through Munich with a person you just met singing "Forever Young"

Life is standing in a different city with that same person 6 years later yelling "omelette du fromage" with old people watching you.

Life is moving to Berlin with a crazy dream, working like a madman at it, failing horribly and not regretting it.

Life is....

Go!

EDIT: also, In Death Is Life
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 21, 2010,
Life is a nature documentary series made by BBC television, first broadcast as part of the BBC's "Darwin Season" on BBC One and BBC HD from October to December 2009.
La vida es sueño.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Life is *insert scientific explanation for life*.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Life is giving Vida Guerra a rimjob in front of a church choir.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Life is the short day of events before you get swept up by the hand of death.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
...a seemingly endless chain of events which may provide illusions of comfort, but ultimately are just paving stones on the road to oblivion.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Life is accidentally throwing a clothes peg at your neighbour because you didn't realize until you picked it up that it had a spider in it and your reflex action was to throw it over the fence.
Life is nonsense, I´d say
LP owners unite!
Boss OD3
Life is is like one of my shoop threads, sometimes good,sometimes bad and almost always fucking annoying.
Life is like unchained group sex in a Thai Wh*re-house....You never know what you're gonna get.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by davrossss
Life is is like one of my shoop threads, sometimes good,sometimes bad and almost always fucking annoying.

Does that mean Hindus will start getting perma'd from existence?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Does that mean Hindus will start getting perma'd from existence?

You sir win.
HOOOOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
CAN THIS LIFE GO ON, WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE ARE
SEEYOUONTHEOTHAAH SIDE
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Ylasto

This should have been the first reaction!
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
Life is sticking razorblades in your urethra.

In fact, not really.

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! (loved that episode)
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Life is working hard to earn the relief of drinking wine and cider, whilst sharing cigarettes, in the gardens of my home town, sun still going and lighting up the town by eight in the evening with the smell of pollen and the ocean never too far away, whilst in the company of a dear friend.
Life is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriages and children (or not) along the way. Two to six players can participate in one game; however, variations of the game have been made to accommodate a maximum of eight or ten players.

Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by CoreysMonster
Life is moving to Berlin with a crazy dream, working like a madman at it, failing horribly and not regretting it.

??
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Just remembered, what my english teacher used to say

Life is hard...

...and then you die.
Life is friends, a rural neighborhood, and a late curfew (I still have a curfew ).
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2