Does anyone know the exact model of Eminence/paragon 10" driver in the Gallien Krueger 210RBH Cabinet. I need to replace one of them but I'm not sure which model it is, I've taken it out and looked at it but I couldn't find the actual model number just the ratings etc.

Thanks in advance.
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
Quote by LD1992
Does anyone know the exact model of Eminence/paragon 10" driver in the Gallien Krueger 210RBH Cabinet. I need to replace one of them but I'm not sure which model it is, I've taken it out and looked at it but I couldn't find the actual model number just the ratings etc.

Thanks in advance.

they are probably made specially by eminence for gk. you probably wont be able to buy them. you may have to consider getting after market replacement(s).

email GK and see what they say.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
been looking on the internet all day and finally found the right one, thomann sell the exact GK speaker for the 210RBH :
http://www.thomann.de/gb/gallien_krueger_0820001a_oder_b.htm
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
ahh well done finding it.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.