Hey guys. I have recently joined a band and were gonna be performing some songs soon (i say soon but it's like a couple of months lol) and i was looking for a cheap, reliable guitar with umbuckers and as i was serching through ebay i found this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Candy-Apple-RED-Electric-GUITAR-Contour-body-NEW-/270568186440?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar&hash=item3eff1ee248

What do you guys think? Also, i live in aus and if you know any other decent guitars with a humbucker/s that are cheap please tell me.
for that cheap i cant really imagine it being too great, im not sure whether they sell tanglewoods in australia but their tse 505 are pretty good for the price albeit they are a bit more expensive than that guitar. you could searching for a used guitar, ibanez, jackson etc.
as for the guitar off ebay i had a friend that bought a really cheap giutar off their and it literally fell apart 3 week after having it so i would pass unless you can try it out first.
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
nay, find a used jackson or esp(ltd). Avoid bridges with whammy bars, get a fixed bridge. Cheap guitars with whammy bars are typically pretty bad.
nay nay nay. Save up and get a PRS.
Sometimes I don't know why, we'd rather live than die.
We look up towards the sky, for answers to our lives.
We may get some solutions, but most just pass us by.
Don't want your absolution, 'cause I can't make it right.

you lost the game
It's not given you any spec which is a cause for worry - that said it's also cheap. If you buy it at that price there's nothing to stop you selling it on for a pretty similar price given it looks sexy as!

EDIT: it has given you some spec. Also - is it made out of wood or something different? it doesn't actually say...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Last edited by doive at May 21, 2010,
its made of basswood, i think somewere on there site is says all there stuff is made of basswood.

Also, there arent any tanglewood dealers in aus i dont think so anyway.