ok i want to ask you all a question.

Usually people sweep pick with their neck pickup but i dont understand how makes the sound so smooth, unlike the bridge pickup which is quite noisy. Can someone explain it to me?
I now have a signature
I'm guessing the reason for going neck PU would be the warmer tone that it has to smooth out the notes since it won't be as trebly and you might get a bit more definition out of the guitar that way for the higher up sweeps. I normally use the Bridge PU. I mean most of the smoothness is going to come from the technique and your personal clean-ness and smoothness in your sweeps.
Live Rig:
Peavey VK (power amp)
R&R Amps SL/LD (preamp)
EB Volume
Zoom G3
Morpheus Dive bomber
Dunlop 95Q
Guitar-any in my stable
5150 Cab (V30/Sheffield X-pat)
I use the neck PU because of the tone I get from it.

Do you mean smooth in the term of their tone, or smooth as in their skill?

the smooth sound comes from their excellent technique.
The neck pickups warmer tone can hide mistakes because it doesn't bring out the pick attack. I'm not saying everyone who uses the neck pickup during sweeps is using it as a crutch, just that if you are going to be sweeping, make sure you CAN sweep using your bridge pickup smoothly by using correct teqhnique and logging those hours of practice.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by bean-o
The neck pickups warmer tone can hide mistakes because it doesn't bring out the pick attack. I'm not saying everyone who uses the neck pickup during sweeps is using it as a crutch, just that if you are going to be sweeping, make sure you CAN sweep using your bridge pickup smoothly by using correct teqhnique and logging those hours of practice.

1+
post-punksymphonicblackeneddeathcore
^ This

Also, it sounds less 'sharp', less trebley; the neck pup generally has a warmer, smoother tone, so this is also a factor (and tad less distortion, cleans it up a bit).
Something I've noticed.

Many of the natural harmonics don't ring out when using the neck pickup. When using bridge, you must make sure these strings get muted, or they'll ring out and muddy up your sweep.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
The neck pickup is usually lower output then the bridge pickup. It also is more tense toward the bridge of the guitar which gives more of a trebly tone.
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
ok thx i will practice on bridge pickup 1st to make sure its clean lol
I now have a signature