Hi, newbie here and just started playing again and I was in China for a month and heard a great tune at a local bar and they gave away a cd which only had like two songs on it. From hearing the song I can pick out 3 guitars.
If someone can kindly tab the song out for me including the rhythm and lead guitar tracks and if someone knows how to do the same song for the bass line please let me know I will upload the song on my server for you to down load and tab for me.
Please help me out, this song is awesome too me and I would like to play it at home myself.

Mike
Last edited by mistabone at May 21, 2010,
okay! :-)

I been trying to figure this one out since I heard it and I'm not getting it right.
So many thanks! I will upload the song to my server.
Will post the link in a few
Last edited by mistabone at May 21, 2010,
Quote by willguitarist
I'll give it a go if you like. :-)

any luck with it?

If anyone else would like to help me out please help :-)

The song file has been posted in this thread for downloading off my server so please someone take a crack at it for me.
did you not get my message? I tabbed some of it. I'll work out the solo parts and post them tomorrow....
Quote by willguitarist
did you not get my message? I tabbed some of it. I'll work out the solo parts and post them tomorrow....

Sorry no I didn't get your message, my inbox shows 0 messages and a full green bar
can you send to my email? its astromech @ rocketmail.com
Quote by willguitarist

any luck?