So, lately I've been playing a lot of punky blues, and I'd like to add an OD that'll work well for that sort of thing; price isn't really an obstacle, although I'd like to keep it within the realistic vein, so let's say under $150, 100 if possible? I was thinking maybe a tubescreamer?

And along the same lines, a wah. I haven't gone to the store and tried out any, so I'm wide open on this. Hell, at this point, just tell me about your favorite wahs and why you like them.
The Fulltone FD-2 is great for blues and classic rock as are a lot of other pedals. Any specific tones you're looking at?

And as far as wahs, nothing beats my Teese. It's more versatile than any other wah and sounds great at everything.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Eh, I wouldn't put it at one specific tone. I like bands like The Birthday Party/The Bad Seeds, White Stripes, The Gun Club, and if I could replicate those kinds of tones, great, along with a bit of slide work like Duane Allman.
Do you have any links to some Bad Seeds/Gun Club material? I'm not familiar with either one. I know Jack Whites tone is kind of tweedish and Duane used a Marshall head. Maybe look at the Catalinbread Formula 5?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Right now, I'm rocking a Godin SD(stock) and a Peavey Bandit. I'm without a pedal for now, my Digitech Weapon just doesn't sound right for this, although I'm probably gonna invest in a ProCo Rat(if I can find an older one) or a Big Muff, as well.
I really like the MI Audio Blues pro.........it runs on 9 to 25 volts it sounded awesome with my Budda!
Quote by mmolteratx
I really think you'd like the Formula 5.

Haha, alright, if you speak that highly of it I'll have to check it out!
It's meant to get Tweed tones which I think would work for Jack White tones for sure and would be decent for the others. If you want something a little more aggressive maybe look at the Catalinbread DLS.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT