Another of Gene's projects....more or less picking up where Angelcorpse left off. Interesting to see how this will pan out, as Kerasphorus are fucking deadly. From the sounds of this track, its gonna be a bit of a stormer.

http://www.myspace.com/perditiontemple
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
This sounds allot like something between OLAL and Exterminate era Angelcorpse, only filthier mmmmmm.Would be better with Pete on vocals but this still savage.I will keep an eye out! (waits for the usual suspects)
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I LOVE Angelcorpse. This definitely sounds amazing, thanks Wish I was able to find more songs by them though, the song files *cough*. I like their little symbol thingy.
Thats the only song theyve put up I think, the full-length isnt it out yet...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Damn this track is so vicious.I forgot about this band for awhile,ex-Angelcorpse projects never disappoint.
Quote by Steve08

Bump.listen to this everyone,holy **** the album is destroying me right now.Plague Camp is ridiculous!
Quote by Steve08