Ok, so i just got my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe back from the shop, it got fixed for bad power tubes. now a whole new set of problems are occurring:

• The reverb is severely reduced, even though the tech said it was fine when he tested it. it's there, only 12 now sounds like 3 did before.
  • With high frequencies (ex harmonics) or any gain, there's a high pitched ringing sound from the amp.
  • The above happens constantly when in 'more gain' mode, even with the guitar muted, and intermittently otherwise.

any ideas what may be causing this? only things the tech found were the power tubes, and replaced em with a new set.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
you have a faulty tech.

take it back to him and show him these issues.

who knows what he did in there.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
im going to return it to him tomorrow and explain the problems. i believe the ringing is something with the new tubes somehow,or something related to them. the reverb i have no clue why its so reduced now which is a big problem in my opinion cause it had loads before.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I think I read something once that if you hook the reverb wires up in reverse, it has the effect you are describing. I could be 110% wrong, though.
the reverb on my old HRD was unusable beyond 3 because it was way to overpowering, so if that had happend to me I would have taken it as an improvement

but yeah take it back and complain, maybe even try and get your money back if he has made it worse and wasted your time for you needing to go and get it "repaired" twice