not bad you have great tone but less of the organ stuff, when you write a riff for an instrumental song try and differentiate the riff a bit I like how you change the chord to a slide. I thought the solo was really good it honestly cut into the mix sorta santana like well done man
Pretty cool. I really like the organ stuff, kinda added a slightly progressive side to it. The riffs were great. The solo wasn't bad just needs some work. I really liked the clean part near the end, but it ended too soon. Cool song bro.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Quote by GuyWithOneEye
Pretty cool. I really like the organ stuff, kinda added a slightly progressive side to it. The riffs were great. The solo wasn't bad just needs some work. I really liked the clean part near the end, but it ended too soon. Cool song bro.

Thanks
****! The heavy part totally caught me off guard, almost fell outta my chair. That's a good thing! It's really prog-esque, it's really really good. For some reason your lead part in the middle makes me think of Santana. The organ really is done well. I'm impressed. Great job.

If you want, can you check out the songs "Attract" and "The Beating" on my profile? http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/inyourgirlagain/
Hey dude! Thanks for critting my song!

This is amazing stuff. I love the slower organ bits between the fast and heavy sections, it really adds some nice variety. Good idea! I also love the prog character of the song; again, it keeps it nice and varied. Thirdly, your tone was spot on! The only thing I can really complain about is some timing issues... the rhythm guitar was off beat here and there, but especially the solo really missed the timing completely at certain points. Nothing that a proper re-recording can't fix though! You hit the nail on the head with the composition already, so if you can perfect the execution, this is a solid 10/10!

Cheers!
cool. recording quality wasent very good but it sounded okay. heavy for sure. vocals would have been nice. it was good. but sounded allot like other stuff on here. vocals/lyrics would realy bring it out of the well so to speak. not bad though. i liked parts of it allot. for a first attept it was amazing.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24201029#post24201029