Page 1 of 2
So someone from my college just posted this on facebook:
int it weird how in primary we had to give money to african ppl coz there poor arse ****ers who rob money when they just give it to taliban soo they get weapons to kill us wtf u stupid ass ppl !!! :/

What other ignorance have you come across?
inb4 someone replying 'Fassa'.
hello
He goes to college?

A friend I have strongly believes generalising is for smart people and is a good thing.
I think somebody was typing with their elbows.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
in a thread i just read, a UGer said that alleged criminals should be guilty until proven innocent. they were serious.

EDIT: edited for clarification.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
in a thread i just read, a UGer said that criminals should be guilty until proven innocent. they were serious.

Oh that was a cheerful thread...

OT: Check out the user reviews on the Gibson website....Oh man.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by The_Casinator
He goes to college?

A friend I have strongly believes generalising is for smart people and is a good thing.

i could agree with that. when i see a bottle with a skull and cross bones, i say "generally that indicates poison, so i'm not touching it."

generally speaking, unmarried males 16-25 are the most dangerous drivers. so we get more of a burden of insurance costs. fair. it sucks because i have a good record. but the logistics of doing it per individual are ridiculous, costly and burdensome.

sometimes it's just better to generalize.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
in a thread i just read, a UGer said that criminals should be guilty until proven innocent. they were serious.

That's what actually happens in some cases in Scotland sometimes but not very often.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by opc100
He does hair dressing...

lololol

and yeah, hes a twat, hate people that dont know their shit and go around trying to pretend they know what their talking about and look like utter c*nts
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at May 21, 2010,
Quote by opc100
He does hair dressing...

wat

...wat

hairdressing? in college?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by The_Casinator
He goes to college?

It depends how you do you're generalising - if you do it right it's and incredibly smart thing and will explain the deepest mysteries of the universe - if you get it wrong, well then that's just presumptuous...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
I couldn't manage to read it. Maybe I remember the good old days of using grammar and spelling correctly. Watch there be a mispelled word in here somewhere >.>!
Quote by boreamor
There's a course at my college too. Most retarded one I've seen. We also have Health and Beauty.

If you want to get your hair cut by someone without proper training, that's your own issue
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you want to get your hair cut by someone without proper training, that's your own issue

This. Although he's even failing that.

Also, after rereading that sentence, it sounds as if we need training before someone cuts our hair.
hello
Last edited by opc100 at May 21, 2010,
Quote by sg255
That's what actually happens in some cases in Scotland sometimes but not very often.

Eh?

I allege that sg255 is a child molester and is in the Taliban.

Any evidence to the contrary? Didn't think so...

Also, any and all trolls in the gay thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24181452&postcount=34731
Quote by ChucklesMginty
There's a group circulating on FaceBook called something along the lines of:

i can't wear my england shirt u can't wear you're turban.

I died a little inside.

I dunno what to rage at first...

Words can't describe how glad I am at my lack of Facebook.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 21, 2010,
Quote by TheBurningFish
Eh?

I allege that sg255 is a child molester and is in the Taliban.

Any evidence to the contrary? Didn't think so...

Also, any and all trolls in the gay thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24181452&postcount=34731

I dunno what to rage at first...

Words can't describe how glad I am at my lack of Facebook.

I laughed at the combination of his post and his avatar
Quote by The_Casinator
He goes to college?

That sounds like the kind of friend you should remove...

from the gene pool.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I laughed at the combination of his post and his avatar

It hurts my brain to think that there was 12 hours between those two posts and that I was awake through all of them.

But yeah, I too was amused
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
This is someone's signature I came across today.

BTBAM are overrated and boring.
Mastodon are shit.
Coldplay are amazing

Made me rage.
This has nothing to do with opinions but with the complete ignorance of grammar. I'm not saying my grammar is perfect, but when you go out of your way to tell everyone your opinion like that, especially flaming, please don't fail like this.

BTBAM IS overrated and boring.
Mastodon IS shit.
Coldplay IS amazing.

A band is a single entity. You don't say "My favorite band ARE Coldplay."

/endrage
Last edited by Ignite at May 22, 2010,
Plox: The sound a poo makes when it hits the water in the toilet.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Ignite

Made me rage.
This has nothing to do with opinions but with the complete ignorance of grammar. I'm not saying my grammar is perfect, but when you go out of your way to tell everyone your opinion like that, especially flaming, please don't fail like this.

Mastodon IS shit.
Coldplay IS amazing.

/endrage

Yes you do. You do if you are British.

It is an American grammatical thing to use a singular verb for a group noun. Everywhere else in the world we say 'are'.
Every ****ing news article published here on DragonForce has a lot of 2006=now ignorant poeple in theri comments section.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

It is an American grammatical thing to use a singular verb for a group noun. Everywhere else in the world we say 'are'.

The American population is not aware of any countries outside of the United States of America.
Quote by Ignite

Made me rage.

Mastodon IS shit.
Coldplay IS amazing.

/endrage

Why do you care about the grammar? This is one solid piece of asshole way to say if you like a band or not.

Some hates it and many loves it =/= overated
One (or many) hates it =/= band sucks/is shit.
Nothing wrong with the third one, but you should tollerate disagreeing people.

You don't have to offend the fans of a band you don't like, allthough i don't like any of those three, but i dont flame away in their comments sections on articles/youtube/...
Last edited by GisleAune at May 22, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

/owned.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by Ignite
Made me rage.

Mastodon IS shit.
Coldplay IS amazing.

/endrage

"What you talkin' about homes?"
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by Ignite

Coldplay ARE meh

/endrage

fix'd

coldplay amazing??
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
Quote by GisleAune
Why do you care about the grammar? This is one solid piece of asshole way to say if you like a band or not.

Some hates it and many loves it =/= overated
One (or many) hates it =/= band sucks/is shit.
Nothing wrong with the third one, but you should tollerate disagreeing people.

You don't have to offend the fans of a band you don't like, allthough i don't like any of those three, but i dont flame away in their comments sections on articles/youtube/...

I'm not sure what you're saying. I never said I was intolerant of disagreeing people. I don't care what his sig says, there was a grammatical mistake (apparently according to where I live) repeated 3 times, and it's a pet peeve of mine. That is all.

And for the record, I actually like all 3 bands.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by hellbound_jonny
/owned.

Also, no. Not owned. In America it is also common to use plural verbs with collective nouns. It's determined by the context, whether the collection is referred to as doing something in unison, or actually the opposite, as in liking the "band" as a whole, the verb becomes singular.
Last edited by Ignite at May 22, 2010,
^I was talking about the three statements you qouted, which were stated as fact and not opinions.
Last edited by GisleAune at May 22, 2010,
Quote by Ignite

Also, no. Not owned. In America it is also common to use plural verbs with collective nouns. It's determined by the context, whether the collection is referred to as doing something in unison, or actually the opposite, as in liking the "band" as a whole, the verb becomes singular.

Well fine, but that isn't the case in the rest of the English speaking world.
That guy can't be in college opc, he types like a racist toddler
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
That guy can't be in college opc, he types like a racist toddler

He speaks like that too. He replaces th with d, such as instead of 'This ice cream is the best in the world' he'd say 'Dis ice cream iz da best in da world'. It makes my soul cry.
hello
Page 1 of 2