Ok, today me and my friend was on www.formspring.me, and this person started having a banter with me about why I hate Justin Bieber...
It was all a joke by the way so don't take it the wrong way, we was bored so we decided to go along with the arguement. Haha
Before you read, I think Justin Bieber isn't a bad singer, but I just don't like his music... :/ meh.. Anyways, enjoy

1. HOW THE **** CAN YOU HATE JUSTIN BEIBER?!

He's isn't even good! He even walked into a ****ing glass door. Go on youtube and type in "Justin Bieber walks into glass door". Not only is Justin Bieber a joke, his fans are even worse.

2. HOW THE **** CAN YOU SAY THAT!!! YOU LIKE GUNS'N'ROSES THEY ARE SHIT!!!

Nah mate, people who don't like Guns N' Roses (who also don't tend to like rock) are people who like crap pop music, and pop singers like Lady Gaga (who's obviously a man) and Justin Bieber (who's obviously a joke). At least the members Guns N' Roses don't **** along with doing their hair and worrying about their fashion, but they just do their job which is to make awesome rock music. That's why they're a lot better than these jokes in modern pop nowadays.

3. MATE?! ARE YOU ****ING MESSING?! IM A ****ING GIRL SO GET OVER YOURSELF YOU ****ING WEIRD KID, LADY GAGA IS A WOMAN!!! AN BEIBER COULDNT SEE THE ****ING GLASS! YOU LITTLE SHIT GO INTO A ****ING SWEAT GIG WITH YOUR LITTLE SHITTY ROCK BANDS!

Calm down, jesus christ... My friend wants to talk to you, find him, Skewbomb. He hates justin bieber as much as I do, and shared me the video of him walking into the glass door (which I find too funny). I don't think he agrees with you too.

4. I DONT GIVE A ****IN SHIT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND HE PROBABLY IS YOUR ONLY ONE!!! ****IN CHEEKY BASTARD, CALM DOWN, CALM DOWEN WHO THE HELL DO YE THINK YER TALKIN TO!! BEEBIR WOULD **** GUNS N ROSES UP

You are wrong in the first part, and yes, you should calm down. "Bieber would **** Guns N' Roses" ...what?? Firstly, learn to spell, you can't even spell his name right and secondly learn how to disable caps lock.

----Then she replies to my friend-----

5. WHO THE ****?! YOU ARE AN EMO LIKING PARAMORE AND METAL MUSIC!! JUSTIN BEIBER IS A BRILLIANT SINGER! GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS EMO BOY!! YOUR MATE 'MASON' IS ALSO A FREAK! I ACTUALLY GOT AN A IN ENGLISH YOU CHEEKY BASTARD!!

oh my god are you for real?!
im messin and im not an emo, anyway id rather slit my wrists than listen to beiber
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C