23 46%
H
1 2%
S-S-S
4 8%
H-S-H
17 34%
Voters: 50.
Well at the moment I am planning on building one with a HH configuration (allows me to install single coils in the routes if I plan on it in the future).

For my ol' kick around guitar (Washburn X10), I'm planning on filling the middle coil and making it a H-S
I switched to HSS, and it's my favorite combination by far. Which doesn't mean I find other configs obsolete: combining a bridge and neck humbucker gives me some unique sounds as well, so now I have 2 main guitars...

If I could have only 1 guitar I'd probably have it sport a humbucker in the bridge position, a single coil in the middle one and a humbucker in the neck position WITH a genuine single coil pup right after that (preferably one with the Musicman hum cancelling circuit wired to it). Hell, I would even sacrifice a few frets if necessary to add that extra single coil...

EDIT: wowzer, check out that poll. Lotsa Ibanez users I presume???

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at May 21, 2010,
HH for me

not a fan of single coils, though that will probably change as my playing style does.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Myself, i'm a fan of HSH, like on most Ibanez RG guitars, it was originally HH, but now i'm obsessed with HSH
Quote by shwilly

EDIT: wowzer, check out that poll. Lotsa Ibanez users I presume???

haha yea, the only company i can think of that has HSH
Well i like having access to the neck humbucker, and having a single coil in the middle, and bridge humbucker for my metal style
Custom made guitar with HSH, or my other guitar, Epiphone LP Prophecy GX (the one with the dirty fingers hBs and coil tap).

I'm never at a loss for tone
SS! Not on the poll, but it should be. I have no need for 3 pickups, or any humbuckers.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I voted HH, but that's not entirely accurate... HH with coil taps is my favorite, to be specific.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I usually like having two humbuckers, since I prefer the "thicker" tone that comes from them.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.