Page 1 of 2
A few of you may remember this but awhile back, bout two months ago, I made a post about my brothers friend who is mooching of my family, dad won't kick him out, whatever.

Anyway, my patch chord went missing, and it wasn't just any patch chord, it was my practice one, the one that is duct taped to my ****ing practice amp. My dad said, it wasnt him, he didn't steal it, well who the **** else could it have been. He's the only person that plays, sorry, "plays" guitar in this house. This little stoner crackhead thief has stolen my stuff for the last time, I just need some good ideas for revenge. I mean anything at all.

tl;dr

Revenge ideas.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
Oh my fucking god!!

NOT THE PATCH CORD!!!!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Oh my fucking god!!

NOT THE PATCH CORD!!!!

QFT

if it was your guitar we may have more sympathy, as it is those things cost what, $3?

Its not the end of the world mate, if you have to do anything just start stealing his shit.

Or electrify your gear and kill him.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by itchy guitar
Oh my fucking god!!

NOT THE PATCH CORD!!!!

Hey, when you're broke as all get out, a little patch chord is a lot.

steal his drugs?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Kick him out.

Why should you house someone who robs stuff from you?
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
Steal his virginity.

Or, dare I say... sabotage!. Frame him for something.

Pro-tip: Buy a new patch cord.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by wowsux
Hey, when you're broke as all get out, a little patch chord is a lot.

I could find enough change to get a patch cord by looking under my couch cushions.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=patch+cord+

take note of second website possibly

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=revenge+on+annoying+flatmates

try this also ?

seriously a patch cord isnt the end of the world even for a broke person you could get enough for one busking in 10 minutes.
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
rape him in public, you'll go to jail, but I'll find it funny
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by wowsux
Anyway, my patch chord went missing, and it wasn't just any patch chord,
I found it!

It's an A add4 000220

You can patch just about anything with that chord.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i like that let me google that for you thing lol.

Next time he's outside, block out the sun with arrows...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is he actually a crackhead? If so you could always call the cops. Unless you are also a crackhead.
I remember you!

Here's what you do. Leave a 20 or a 50 euro/dollar note in a wallet or somewhere just lying around and wait for him to take it. Then you have proof and you can shoot him.

I'm not 100% familiar with American gun laws but I think thats how it works.
Last edited by Declan87 at May 21, 2010,
Sounds like you need to kick his ass brah. Or just steal it back. Or kick his ass then take it back and tell him that if he does it again you'll really hurt him. OR, or, you could get the **** over it, they are all options.
I'm not a crackhead, and he's not my flatmate he's living with us because he needs a place to stay, but he's just mooching now.

Quote by epiless
cut up your parents and feed them to him???

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Hah when I was a kid I beat up kids like you, have you ever considered that maybe you lost your patch cable? Also have you ever thought that maybe your parents are helping a kid that has shitty parents, and you should be greatful for having what seem to be decent parents. Try trading places with him and go live on the street, then come back in here and bitch about some adolescent mooch, you snivelling little twat.
Quote by Johnikker
Hah when I was a kid I beat up kids like you,

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Johnikker
you snivelling little twat.

The word twat isn't used nearly enough, especially on the internet. Well done!
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
He doesn't nor has ever lived on the street, he moved out because his mom tried to make him get a job. I know I didnt lose it it was duct taped to my amp.

I really doubt you kicked anyone's ass, I get the impression that you are a middle aged guy who never really got out of the whole acne thing and sits at home eating cheetos and wishing he could actually play guitar while sitting on a guitar website. Why don't you go get a life instead of sitting on the computer Mr "I spend my day making fun of adolescents with problems". I mean seriously, if im just a kid, what kind of "man" are you to come on here and make fun of me?

Take a chill pill bro, that's the kind of thing they said when you were a kid right?

edited for spelling mistakes, assholes ruin my spelling.

Last edited by wowsux at May 21, 2010,
Here's a good revenge idea. Get over it.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by Johnikker
Hah when I was a kid I beat up kids like you, have you ever considered that maybe you lost your patch cable? Also have you ever thought that maybe your parents are helping a kid that has shitty parents, and you should be greatful for having what seem to be decent parents. Try trading places with him and go live on the street, then come back in here and bitch about some adolescent mooch, you snivelling little twat.

Cool guy alert.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by wowsux
He doesn't nor has ever lived on the street, he moved out because his mom tried to make him get a job. I know I didnt lose it it was duct taped to my amp.

I really doubt you kicked anyone's ass, I get the impression that you are a middle aged guy who never really got out of the whole acne thing and sits at home eating cheetos and wishing he could actually play guitar while sitting on a guitar website. Why don't you go get a life instead of sitting on the computer Mr "I spend my day making fun of adolescents with problems". I mean seriously, if im just a kid, what kind of "man" are you to come on here and make fun of me?

Take a chill pill bro, that's the kind of thing they said when you were a kid right?

edited for spelling mistakes, assholes ruin my spelling.

edit: Don't be flattered, I'm laughing at you.
Quote by Kensai
Next time he's outside, block out the sun with arrows...

What's that gonna do? He'll just steal in the shade.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
So far there's 2 pages of responses and TS has yet to say if he has a plan of action, nor if he intends to do anything other than bitch about the situation. Some info would be nice TS.
Wait, am I the only person who sees a problem with random acts of stealing? Even if it was just a cheap little patch chord, why would he steal it? And if it were yours would you just get over it? A wise man once said advise you give must be advise you'd take, would you guys really just get over it? I don't think so. And those of you saying, "Just kick his ass man" you wouldn't do it, i'm calling no balls on you guys.

There is no actual proof that he stole the patch cord. Endless TS gets hard evidence, the only thing he knows is that his patch cord is missing.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
There is no actual proof that he stole the patch cord. Endless TS gets hard evidence, the only thing he knows is that his patch cord is missing.

The guy probably took it. But its clear that TS doesn't want to do anything about and is too much of a little bitch to kick the guys ass so he is looking for strangers on the internet to help him bash him.
Quote by Johnikker

QFT
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Okay, found my patch chord, it was in his case, I confronted the guy about it and he said he didn't think I would notice, completely straight faced he said that to me.

He is packing his bags as we speak.

Page 1 of 2