well i got my new strings put on yesterday but i noticed me high e string cannot bend well anymore... it can bend just the very little bit and then the note just.. dies?
What are you string gauges?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Like the sting is fretting out n goin dead at a certain point?
PRS SE
Epiphone LP Standard
Peavey Solo Series Renown 400
Big Muff Pi
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss AD-5 Acoustic Processor
Fender Bass
Recording gear etc...
You might have nudged the action on your bridge while changing (I've done the same with mine) - putting the strings closer to the fret wire - which could be causing string choking at certain frets.
Try bending at different frets, and see where the problem areas are. If it's a matter of the action being too low at certain points, you may want to raise it slightly.

Other than that, it could be that you've changed the string gauge/size and aren't accustomed to the weight - or they just haven't set into that ''comfort zone'' yet. Stretch them out evenly across the neck, and see if that affects it.
boil your strings first to get the stretch out of them, THEN put them on, I always do this, and as said before, It might just be the tention of the new strings.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by juckfush
You might have nudged the action on your bridge while changing (I've done the same with mine) - putting the strings closer to the fret wire - which could be causing string choking at certain frets.
Try bending at different frets, and see where the problem areas are. If it's a matter of the action being too low at certain points, you may want to raise it slightly.

Other than that, it could be that you've changed the string gauge/size and aren't accustomed to the weight - or they just haven't set into that ''comfort zone'' yet. Stretch them out evenly across the neck, and see if that affects it.

agreed
PRS SE
Epiphone LP Standard
Peavey Solo Series Renown 400
Big Muff Pi
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss AD-5 Acoustic Processor
Fender Bass
Recording gear etc...
Quote by Tango616
boil your strings first to get the stretch out of them, THEN put them on, I always do this, and as said before, It might just be the tention of the new strings.

ffs...ts, ignore this old wives tale.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com